Walk In Interview At ESIC Medical College Hospital Kolkata For JR Vacancies In Various Specialities, Details
Kolkata: The Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College and Hospital (ESIC Hospital Kolkata) has announced a walk in interview for the Junior Residents post on a contractual basis in Various Specialities.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Total no. of vacancies- 10
The Vacancies are in the Department of - Anaesthesia, General Medicine, General Surgery, and Orthopaedics.
Date for Walk in Interview: 11th October 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
What are the Terms & Conditions?
1. Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible for joining purposes.
3. It is a contractual post offered for one year. The cost of the stamp paper of Rs.100/- for "AGREEMENT" at the time of joining will be borne by the candidate.
4. Tutor/Junior Resident will be required to deposit security of Rs. 26000/- (Rupees Twenty Six thousand only) through Demand Draft in favour of ESI Fund Account No. 1 at the time of joining, which is refundable after completion of the contract period and on the production of "No dues certificate".
5. Residential accommodation/quarter will be provided to the selected Junior Residents subject to availability. If provided to the ESIC Hospital, Joka will not allow any House Rent Allowance (HRA). In case of non-acceptance of quarter facilities by him/her in spite of the availability of the quarter the ESIC Hospital, Joka authority can deduct admissible HRA from his/her salary.