- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
Walk In Interview At ESIC Medical College Kolkata For SR Vacancies In Various Specialities, Details
Kolkata: The ESI PGIMSR & Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College (ESIC Medical College Kolkata) has announced a walk in interview for the Senior Resident post on a contractual basis in Various Specialities in this institute.ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour...
Kolkata: The ESI PGIMSR & Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College (ESIC Medical College Kolkata) has announced a walk in interview for the Senior Resident post on a contractual basis in Various Specialities in this institute.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
ESIC Vacancy Details:
Total no. of vacancies- 19
The Vacancies are in the Department of - Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Community Medicine, and Microbiology.
Walk-In-Interview - 7th and 9th March 2022
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
What are the Terms & Conditions for Candidates?
• Any kind of private practice shall not be allowed.
• No TA/DA will be admissible for joining purposes.
• Candidate selected for engagement will have to execute a contract on a stamp paper of Rs. 100/- The original Contract will remain with the second party and its copy will be with the candidate. The cost of the stamp paper will be borne by the candidate.
• On engagement, Senior Residents will be required to deposit a security of Rs. 32,000/- (Rupees thirty-two thousand only) through Demand Draft drawn in favor of ESI Fund Account No. 1 payable at Kolkata at the time of joining, which is refundable only after completion of engagement period and on the production of "No dues certificate".
• Residential accommodation/quarter will be provided to the selected Senior Residents under Residency Scheme subject to availability. If provided, the ESI-PGIMSR & MC, Joka will not allow any House Rent Allowance (HRA). In case of nonacceptance of quarter facilities by him/her in spite of the availability of the quarter the ESI-PGIMSR & MC, Joka, authority can deduct admissible HRA from his/her salary.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com.