Walk In Interview At JIPMER Puducherry for Senior Resident Post vacancies
Puducherry: The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on an Ad hoc Basis. The candidates will be selected based on written test and interview.
JIPMER became an institution of national importance under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India in the year 2008. JIPMER was first established on 1 January 1823 and it is the oldest institute to teach European medicine in Asia.
Total no of vacancies: 05
The vacancies are in the Department of - CTVS, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Paediatric Surgery, and Plastic Surgery.
Date for written test and Walk-in-Interview: 26th April 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
1. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to age and educational qualification etc. will be on 26-04-2021.
2. To be eligible for selection, the candidate should complete all the requirements for the qualifying degree (e.g. passing the examination and completing the mandatory period of work, if any) by 26-04-2021 & the results should be declared to this effect on or before this date.
3. Those who do not fulfill any of the above conditions need not apply. Mere permission to appear in the examination or interview does not imply any determination of final eligibility.
What are the Selection Procedure?
1. A written Examination based on MCQs in the subject concerned will be conducted for eligible candidates followed by a personal interview.
2. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted for interviews based on their written test marks. List of short-listed candidates will be displayed in our notice board on the same day. In this regard, this Institute reserves the right to take the final decision.
3. Selection process for the post of Senior Resident will include a written examination (80%) and a personal interview (20%).