Walk-In-Interview At Northern Railway Central Hospital Delhi For Senior Resident Post; Details
New Delhi: The Northern Railway Central Hospital (NRCH) has released 23 vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on under Senior Residency Scheme. The selection will be based on walk-in-interview.
NRCH is 430 bedded hospital providing comprehensive health care to the right from neonates to the elderly patients. The hospital has round the clock functional 20 bedded emergency department which is fully equipped to deal with all sorts of medical and surgical emergencies.
Total no. of Vacancies- 23
The Vacancies are in the Departments of - General Medicine, General Surgery, Pediatrics, Anesthesia, Radiology, and Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
Date for Walk-in-Interview: 24th July 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
1. The applications should be filled in on an A4 Size Paper, in the prescribed format and complete with all the requisite enclosures.
2. The Date and Time of the Walk in Interview is specified against each Specialty. Any request for a change in dates will not be entertained.
3. Candidates should report with Application form duly filled in and signed along with self-attested copies of all the requisite documents in Auditorium,1st Floor, Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi on the Date of Walk in Interview date at 8.30 A.M.
4. They must carry with them all the Documents in ORIGINAL & produce the same for verification.
5. Selection will be through the process of the Walk-in-Interview basis. After verification of documents, only those candidates who are found eligible will be allowed to appear for the Interview. All documents have to be produced in ORIGINAL at the time of Interviews along with the self-attested copies.
6. If the number of candidates is more, then interviews may have to be continued on the next date Cont.