Walk-In-Interview At PGI Chandigarh For Assistant Professor Post
Chandigarh: The Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh (PGI Chandigarh) has released 03 vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor on a Contract basis. The candidates will be selected based on Walk-in-interview.
PGI Chandigarh was conceived in 1960 as a center of excellence which would endeavor to develop patterns of teaching in postgraduate medical education in as many branches as possible and attempt to produce specialists in several disciplines of medicine.
Total no of vacancies: 03
The vacancies are in the Department of- Community Medicine, Paediatric Surgery, and Pharmacology,
Date of Walk-in-Interview- 3rd July 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
The candidate having prescribed qualification/experience should appear for an interview on 03.07.2020at 03:00 PM in the Committee Room, Director's Office, Kairon (Administrative)Block, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
What are the General Instructions?
1. The candidates must ensure that they fulfill eligibility criteria. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate has furnished any incorrect information his/her candidature will stand canceled. If any of these shortcoming (s) is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her services will be summarily terminated.
2. The candidates should bring their application/bio-data in triplicate along with all the documents/certificates in support of their claim and three photocopies of each document along with passport size latest photographs at the time of the interview.
3. The eligibility of the candidates will be checked by the Selection Committee before the interview.
4. The candidates should also bring their original certificates/documents on the date of the interview.
5. The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.
6.No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in the interview.