Walk-In-Interview At SGPGI Lucknow For Senior Resident Post In Emergency Medicine
Lucknow: The Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow has released 09 vacancies for Senior Resident on Adhoc Basis in the Department of Emergency Medicine. The selection will be done on the basis of Walk-in-interview.
SGPGIMS is Super-Speciality teaching and training Medical Institution, situated to the Southeast of Lucknow city on Lucknow-Raebareli Road. Emergency Medicine is a specialty dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of unforeseen illness or injury. Initial evaluation, diagnosis, treatment, and disposition of any patient requiring expeditious medical, surgical, or psychiatric care are part of EM.
Total no of vacancies: 09
The Vacancies are in the Department of Emergency Medicine.
Age: Maximum age limit 37 years as to be reckoned on the date of the interview. Age relaxation to the maximum of 05 years may be given SC/ST/OBC candidates as per U.P. Govt. rules.
Pay & allowances: Level-11 of pay matrix with entry pay of Rs. 67,700/-.Allowances will be admissible as per the institute's rules.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 17th March 2020.
For more details about Qualification, and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions?
1. Subject to vacancy available, a maximum of 2 terms of 89 days is permissible to a selected person. The ad-hoc vacancy is to be advertised for a regular selection in the next semi-annual All India Entrance Exam, scheduled in the year 2020.
2. Candidates who have already completed three years of Senior Residency may not be considered for the appointment.
3. No TAIDA will be given for attending an interview.
4. Director reserves the absolute discretion to cancel the advertisement in part or whole, without assigning any reason.
5. Interested candidates are required to appear for a walk-in-interview on 17.03.2020 at 3.00 PM in the Department of Emergency Medicine.
6. The candidates must bring the following documents for submission:
a. A bank draft of Rs. 200/-(rupees two hundred only) in favor of ' Director, SGPGI, Academic Account' payable at SBI, SGPGI Branch, Lucknow.
b. Six recent passport size photographs.
c. Xerox copies of all relevant Certificates and Testimonials.
d. Candidates will also bring original documents for verification.