Walk In Interview: ESIC Hospital Kolkata Releases SR post Vacancies in various departments
Kolkata: The Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College and Hospital (ESIC Hospital Kolkata) has released 31 vacancies for Senior Residents on a Contractual Basis. The selection will be done based on a walk in interview.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Total no. of vacancies- 31
The Vacancies are in the Department of - ENT, Dermatology, General Surgery, Chest Medicine, and Date for Walk-in-Interview: 20th January 2021.
The Vacancies are in the Department of- General Medicine, Paediatrics, NICU & PICU, Radio-Diagnosis and Date for Walk in Interview: 21st January 2021.
The Vacancies are in the Department of- Anaesthesia, ICU, Psychiatry, Orthopaedics & Ophthalmology, and Date for Walk in Interview: 22nd January 2021.
At the time of Interview, the candidates should bring along with them Original plus Attested copies of MCI/State MC Registration, Educational qualifications certificates/mark sheets from Matriculation or equivalent onwards, Experience certificate (if any), Proof of Age (Matriculation certificate/Admit Card), Caste certificate (in case of OBC candidate, updated OBC certificate in Govt. of India Format to be submitted), Disability Certificate from Competent Authority, 2 recent passport size photographs and filled up Annexure- II & III.
What are the Terms & Conditions?
1. Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible for joining purposes.
3. Candidate selected for engagement will have to execute a contract on a stamp paper of Rs. 100/-. The original contract will be with the hospital and its copy will be with the candidate. The cost of the stamp paper will be borne by the candidate.
4. On engagement Senior Residents will be required to deposit security of Rs. 32000/- (Rupees thirty two thousand only) through Demand Draft in favor of ESI Fund Account No. 1 at the time of joining, which is refundable only after completion of engagement period and on the production of "No dues certificate".
5. Residential accommodation/quarter will be provided to the selected Senior Residents under Residency Scheme subject to availability. If provided by the ESIC Hospital, Joka will not allow any House Rent Allowance (HRA). In case of nonacceptance of quarter facilities by him/her in spite of the availability of the quarter the ESIC Hospital, Joka authority can deduct admissible HRA from his/her salary.