Walk In Interview: ESIC Hospital Medical College Bengaluru Releases Vacancies For Super Specialist Posts
Bengaluru: The Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital and Medical College, (ESIC Hospital Bengaluru) has released vacancies for Full Time Super Specialist Posts on a Contract Basis. The selection will be done based on a walk in interview.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Total no. of vacancies- 04
The Vacancies are in the Department of - Neurology, Nephrology, Medical Hematology, and Intensivist for NICU.
Date for Walk-in-Interview: 3rd March 2021
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES:
Candidates are requested to bring their Original Certificates in evidence of age proof (Date of Birth) educational Qualification, Medical Council Registration of the State/MCI, experience certificates along with one set of self-attested Xerox copies with 2 passport size recent color photographs for 'appearing for an interview with duly filled in the application form in the prescribed format as per Annexure -1), without fail. The details are available on the website www.esic.nic.in).
What are the Terms and Conditions?
1. The appointment will be for one year only or till the Regular Incumbent joins whichever is earlier. However, the contract may be extended subject to satisfactory performance and requirement or till the posts are filled up on a regular basis, whichever is earlier. The Appointment shall not confer any right or preference for regular appointment. Further, such Appointments also subject to Medical fitness.
2. No claim for any service benefit like PF, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Allowance, Seniority, Promotion and Leave will be admissible.
3.Candidates must be registered with Karnataka Medical Council or MCI before joining the post.
4.No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview or joining for duty.
5.ESI Corporation may increase or decrease or cancel filling up of any post without assigning any reasons at the discretion of the Appointing Authority.
6.The application should be submitted in the prescribed format only at the time of the interview. The applications found to be incomplete will be summarily rejected.
7.The Dean has the discretion to increase/decrease the number of vacancies depending upon actual requirement/Cancel this recruitment/ withdraw the Offer of Appointment issued after the Walk-in-interview.
8.The candidates are advised to bring their application (prescribed format attached) along with 2 photographs and 1 set of self-attested copies of a) SSLC Certificate for proof of age b) MBBS certificate/PG certificate/DM/MCh Certificates c) MCl/KMC registration and d) Caste Certificate, whichever applicable.
9.The Candidates should bring the original certificates at the time of the interview.
10.All candidates are directed to report for interview at New Academic Block, ESIC Medical College, Rajajinagar, Bangalore -10
11.Candidates are requested to get themselves registered within the time as mentioned above, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview.
12.The candidate appointed as Full Time Super Specialist shall tender one-month prior notice in case he/she wishes to resign from the job or to deposit one month salary in lieu of the notice period.
13.Upon selection the candidates have to open an SB Account in the State Bank of India before reporting for duty.
14. The selected candidates shall have to submit an agreement incorporating the terms and conditions, of appointment on an Rs. 100/- Stamp Paper in the format provided by the Office.
15. Hostel. Accommodation/Quarters will not be provided.
16. The doctors at any time found guilty of any gross misconduct or negligence of his/her duties shall be terminated without any notice or payment in lieu of notice period.
17. The Full Time Super Specialist has to wear his/her own white coat with name badge during the duty hours.
18.The MS/Dean will be the Controlling Authority for Full Time Super Specialist.