Walk In Interview For Junior Resident Vacancies At AIIMS Nagpur
Nagpur: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Nagpur) has released vacancies for Junior Resident (Non Academic) Post on a Contract basis. The selection will be done on the basis of the Interview.
AIIMS Nagpur, established under PMSSY with the objectives of improving regional imbalances in the availability of affordable/ reliable tertiary healthcare services and also augmenting facilities for quality medical education in the country. The Institute has started functioning from session 2018-19. It is envisioned to develop into an institute with the highest standards of teaching, training, and research.
Total No. of Vacancies- 06
Date of Walk-Interview - 2nd September 2021
Venue of Walk-In-Interview: - Conference Hall, 1st floor, OPD Building, AIIMS Campus, MIHAN, Nagpur, Maharashtra.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED:
The Candidate should bring the following original documents along with the duly filled in application form (given as Annexure I) and one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of interview at the Institute (to be arranged in the following order):
1. Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhar Card, etc.,)
2. Address Proof (Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card, etc.,)
3. Certificate showing Date of Birth(10th Certificate/Birth Certificate).
4. Two recent passport-size photographs.
5. Class SSC/10th&12th Certificates.
6. MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificates.
7. Internship Completion Certificate.
8. FMGE Certificate conducted by NBE (For Foreign Graduate).
9. Registration with MCI/State Medical Council.
10. Experience Certificate (copy of completion of Internship)
11. Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PH) (*Candidate should belong to a non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC).
12. Copy of NEFT Details in original.
13. Candidates working in Govt. / Semi-Govt., PSU should apply through proper channel only. The in-services candidates will not be permitted for Interview, without a "No Objection Certificate" from the employer.
14. The Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) certificate should be issued by a duly constituted Medical Board of the State or Central Government Hospitals/Instructions.
15. All candidates, who want to avail the benefit of reservation/ age relaxation/exemption offee, should enclose a copy of certificate issued by a competent authority in support of their claim for reservation- exemption of fee and relaxation of age.