Junior Resident vacancies at AIIMS Gorakhpur; APPLY NOW
Gorakhpur- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Gorakhpur (AIIMS Gorakhpur) released 07 vacancies for Junior Resident Non-Academic post on Contractual Basis. The selection will be done on the basis of the interview.
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India has nominated AIIMS Jodhpur as the mentoring institute of AIIMS, Gorakhpur.
Total no of vacancies: 07
Last Date of Application: 16th January 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the Terms and Conditions?
1. Tenure: - The tenure for the posts of Junior Residents (Medical and Dental) shall be as per Residency Scheme laid down by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The total duration of cannot be beyond tenure as Residency Scheme (Adhoc-Regular), in any circumstances including the duration of residency already rendered by the applicant in any hospital of govt. / public sector undertaking / autonomous bodies funded by the Govt. prior to this appointment, if any.
2. Remuneration: -The appointment will entitle the appointee to a remuneration as mentioned.
3. Expiry of contract: -The contract will automatically expire on completion of 12 months until it is renewed with mutual consent for the decided period. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by the Institute. The employee can also leave the Institute by giving 30 days’ notice or one month's salary in lieu thereof.
4. Leave: -The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be as per the Central Residency Scheme and Institute Policy.
5. The above posts are being the filled-up purely on temporary basis, the candidate will have NO right to claim for permanent Employment under AIIMS or continuation of his/her services.
6. The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice, etc.
7. The prescribed qualification is a minimum requirement and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
8. The applicants already in Government service shall have to produce Relieving Certificate from their present employer before joining the Institute. This appointment is whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
9. He/She will have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in /under the purview of the Institute.
10. He/She should also note that he/she will have to conform to the rules of discipline and conduct as applicable to the Institute employees.
11. No traveling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for joining the post.
12. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
13. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
14. If any declaration is given or information furnished by the candidate proves to be false or if the candidate is found to have willfully suppressed any material information, he/she will be liable to be removed from services and such action as the appointing authority may deem fit.
15. The decision of the Competent Authority regarding the selection of the candidate will be final and no representations will be entertained in this regard. The decision of the committee shall be final and binding.