AIIMS Mangalagiri issues Instructions for Allotted MBBS Candidates
Mangalagiri: Through a recent notice, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Mangalagiri) has released Instructions & Guidelines for Allotted Candidates seeking MBBS Admissions 2021-22.Candidates, who have been allotted seat in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Mangalagiri for MBBS by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) through centralized common...
Mangalagiri: Through a recent notice, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Mangalagiri) has released Instructions & Guidelines for Allotted Candidates seeking MBBS Admissions 2021-22.
Candidates, who have been allotted seat in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Mangalagiri for MBBS by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) through centralized common counseling, should report at All India Institute of Medical Sciences Mangalagiri on or before the last date of reporting as per MCC guidelines.
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, the below Special Instructions are to be followed by candidates while reporting physically:
1. Screening will be done for all candidates at the AIIMS Mangalagiri Dharmashala entrance. Our security staff will be present at the entrance.
2. From there, candidates will be directed to room No. 002 Dharmashala building (Ground Floor) AIIMS Mangalagiri where Admission Reporting, Document Verification & Registration will be done.
3. Candidates should wear masks compulsorily.
Candidates should bring their Provisional Allotment Letter issued by DGHS, original certificates Candidates without original certificates/documents shall not be allowed to undertake admission process and same will be intimated to DGHS.
Reporting Venue: Dharmashala Building– Ground floor (Room No.002)
Reporting Time: 10.00 am to 05.00 pm as per MCC scheduled time table.
NOTE: Candidates who appear counseling after 12pm are strictly instructed to prepare themselves to stay back till the next day for completing the Medical Examination
I. Documents / Original Certificates to be Submitted on the Day of Reporting
- Allotment Letter issued by MCC
- NEET – UG Result/ Rank letter
- NEET – UG Admit Card
- Date of Birth Certificate/ High School / Higher Secondary Certificate as proof of Date of Birth
- Class 10th Certificate
- Class +2 Pass Certificate
- Class +2 Mark Sheet
- Candidate's ID Proof - Copy of Aadhar Card
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last studied
- Migration Certificate from the concerned board of Higher Secondary Education
- Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form– 8 Nos
- Character and Conduct Certificate
- Physical Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (applicable to SC / ST / EWS/ OBC)
- (Note the OBC/ EWS Certificates issued between Periods of 1 st April, 2020 to start of Reporting of Round-1 i.e. 30th January, 2022 for UG Counselling 2021 will be considered 'VALID' for this academic year for respective counselling with reference to the letter no. Ref.U-12021/06/2021- MEC dated 27/01/2022 on MCC portal (mcc.nic.in)
- Photocopies of all Certificates attested by a Gazette officer (two sets.)
- The above certificates mentioned in originals are mandatory and have to be submitted in original to academics office at the time of reporting for admission.
- Candidates reporting for admissions with incomplete list of the above documents will not be allowed to undertake the admission procedure & will be rejected. The same will be intimated to DGHS.
- Candidates who have deposited their original documents with any other Institute/ College/University and come for admission with a certificate stating that "their original certificates are deposited with the Institute / College / University" will not be allowed to take admission in allotted Medical/Dental College. (Source: COUNSELLING SCHEME AND FAQ'S from MCC website)
- Candidates are advised to keep with them a softcopy/hardcopy of all the submitted documents for their future requirements.
Admission Cancellation & Refund Rules as per MCC / DGHS
To view the official notice click on the following link:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com.