AIIMS PG Entrance Exam July 2020: 35 more seats added to Final Seat position
New Delhi: Through a recent notice, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has informed about the addition of 35 seats in final seat position of PG medical entrance exams for July 2020 session.
The popular PG medical courses offered by AIIMS are MD General Medicine, MD Radiology, MS General Surgery, MD Obst & Gynaecology, MD Paediatrics, MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, MCh Paediatric Surgery, MS Orthopaedics and many more.
As per the final seat position received on 05.06.2020 from the Academic Section, AIIMS, New Delhi, the following changes in the seat position are hereby notified:
(1) AIIMS, New Delhi: Sixteen (16) more seats have been added in AIIMS New Delhi.
(2) AIIMS, Bhopal: Six (6) more seats have been added in AIIMS Bhopal.
(3) AIIMS, Bhubaneswar: Three (3) more seats have been added in AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
(4) AIIMS, Jodhpur: The Total seats of AIIMS Jodhpur remains unchanged.
(5) AIIMS, Nagpur: Eight (8) more seats have been added in AIIMS Nagpur.
(6) AIIMS, Patna: Two (2) more seats have been added in AIIMS Patna.
(7) AIIMS, Raipur: The Total seats of AIIMS Raipur remains unchanged.
(8) AIIMS, Rishikesh: The Total seats of AIIMS Rishikesh remains unchanged.
The nomenclature of three courses of AIIMS, New Delhi have been changed and may be read as per details given below:
Note: Seat position is as received from respective AIIMS.
Reservation for the Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD)
a) For MD/MS:
As per provisions (Chapter VI Clause 32) of the Rights of the Persons with Disabilities Act. 2016 Five percent of seats shall be reserved for Persons (Indian nationals) with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) The reservation will be provided on a horizontal basis, as per their rank in order of merit in examination. Vacant seat, if any, shall be offered to the candidate from the general/relevant category.
b) For MDS:
As per 100-point roster, 1 (one) seat is reserved for Persons (Indian Nationals) with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) for the July 2020 session.
Foreign National / Sponsored
No change in seat position of Foreign National / Sponsored candidates.
The sponsored/Foreign National candidates are not required to participate in the Online Counselling/Seat Allocation process. The seat allocation process will have already been done in the result notification.
The other terms and conditions mentioned in Prospectus will remain the same.
To view the notice, click on the link given below: