AIIMS publishes Result of Stage II Entrance Exam for DM, MCh, MD Hospital Administration Courses July 2020
New Delhi: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released the Result of Stage –II(Online/CBT) Entrance Examination for DM/MCh and MD Hospital Administration Courses (July 2020 Session)
On the basis of CBT-Online(Stage-I) Entrance examination held on Thursday, the 11th June 2020 and Departmental Clinical/Practical/Lab-Based Assessment (Stage-II) held on 22-06-2020 to 24-06-2020, the following candidates have been selected in different Departments of AIIMS New Delhi and six other AIIMS
1) Bhopal 2) Bhubaneshwar 3)Jodhpur 4)Patna 5)Raipur and 6)Rishikesh for admission to DM/MCh and MD(Hospital Administration) courses for July 2020 session.
2) The result has been prepared as per the decision of the meeting of the 116th Academic Committee(item No. AC/116/10 dated 06.03.2018) as well as the method of selection mentioned in the prospectus.
To view the results, click on the following link:
1. Admission of selected candidates is subject to fulfillment of all eligibility criteria including 3 years requisite tenure and qualifying degree by 15th August 2020(Corrigendum No. 06/2020 dated 18.06.2020), verification of original certificates/degrees at the time of reporting/joining and satisfying all conditions as laid down in the Prospectus. Candidates not completing the requisite tenure within the last date i.e.15th August 2020 will be ineligible for admission.
2. Tie cases, if any, have resolved as mentioned in the Prospectus according to age(Date of Birth) with the older candidate placed above the younger one in merit.
3. Consent form to accept/decline the allotted seat for admission into DM/MCH/MD(Hospital Administration)courses for July 2020 Session must be filled in by all candidates who have been allotted seats as per results notification no 61/2020 dated 30.06.2020. All selected candidates are required to email a scanned copy of the same to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th July 2020 5:00 PM. Failure to submit a scanned copy will lead to forfeiture of the allotted seat and render you ineligible for further seat allocation if seats are vacant.
4. The waiting list in each superspeciality has been prepared according to the merit of all candidates who have qualified Stage-I and appeared for Departmental Assessment(Stage-II). The candidates who were called for the Departmental Assessment but were absent are therefore not included in this list. In some specialties there is no waiting list due to non- availability of the candidates.
5. Any seat remaining vacant/unfilled in various DM and M.Ch. courses available in the respective AIIMS in consultation with AIIMS, New Delhi subject to the candidate have filled the option for the respective AIIMS and according to merit.
NB: The result is provisional subject to verification of data, records and certificates.