- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
AIIMS releases schedule for First MBBS Supplementary Professional Exams January 2022
New Delhi: Through a recent notice, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), has released the Schedule of First MBBS Supplementary Professional Examination which are set to be held in January 2022.All the concerned medicos are hereby advised to take of the following schedule and details as released on the official website of AIIMS Delhi.□I. THEORY...
New Delhi: Through a recent notice, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), has released the Schedule of First MBBS Supplementary Professional Examination which are set to be held in January 2022.
All the concerned medicos are hereby advised to take of the following schedule and details as released on the official website of AIIMS Delhi.
□I. THEORY EXAMINATIONS
Venue & Time of Theory
Examination Section Convergence Block, First Floor and
Second Floor Teaching Block AIIMS, New Delhi.
to 5:00 PM
II. PRACTICAL EXAMINATIONS
(Please check time and venue from the respective departments)
1. All candidates are advised to submit their Examination fees before the last date of Registration and take a print out of Admit Card from the website.
2. No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall without Admit Card and Identity Card.
3. All latest information will only be available at Examination Section website www.aiimsexams.ac.in in "STUDENT TAB". Please visit the website regularly.
To view the official notice click on the following link:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com.