Kerala AYUSH Admissions 2021: CEE notifies on online mop up allotment, Check out details
Kerala: Through a recent notice, the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE Kerala) has informed about the Online Mop Up allotment to BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BSMS and medical allied courses facility for online option registration.The vacancies in Ayurveda, Homeo, Siddha, Unani& Medical allied courses will be filled through Online Mop up counselling to be conducted by the Commissioner for...
Kerala: Through a recent notice, the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE Kerala) has informed about the Online Mop Up allotment to BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BSMS and medical allied courses facility for online option registration.
The vacancies in Ayurveda, Homeo, Siddha, Unani& Medical allied courses will be filled through Online Mop up counselling to be conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. Candidates included in the Kerala State Merit list for Medical and Ayurveda courses are eligible to register fresh options for the Mop up. Candidate those who are newly qualified (as per the Letter No 14030/12/2022-EP-1 dated 30.03.2022 of AACCC) by lowering of cut off percentile of NEET-2021 can also register fresh option to BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BSMS courses.
Candidates can register their options from 13.04.2022 to 16.04.2022, 4.00 PM through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in by clicking the menu item 'Mop up Option Registration' available in the Home page. The Mop Up allotment will be published on 20.04.2022.
Guidelines for Mop up allotment:
1. Candidates shall give options only to the colleges/courses in which they wish to join if they get allotment.
2. Since the probable vacancies that may arise during the course of Mop up allotment have to be filled there in itself, candidates shall give options to all colleges in which they wish to study for the course if they get an allotment (irrespective of the present vacancy status)
3. If the candidates, who have been admitted in Ayurveda, Homeo, Sidha, Unani & Medical allied courses through previous phases of allotment by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, get a new allotment through the mop up counselling, previous admission of the candidate will stand cancelled. Hence candidates should be vigilant while giving options for considering in the online Mop Up allotment.
4. The following candidates are ineligible to participate in this Online Mop-up Allotment:
a. Those candidates who are presently admitted in MBBS/BDS course through the allotment conducted by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and those candidates who got an allotment through Mop up allotment and Stray vacancy allotment for the Kerala State MBBS/BDS courses will not be eligible to participate in this Mop Up.
b. Those candidates who have been allotted through All India counselling in BAMS/BHMS/BSMS/BUMS courses will not be allowed to participate in the Mop up Counselling.
c. Those candidates who have been allotted through All India counselling in MBBS/BDS courses will not be allowed to participate in the Mop Up Counselling.
5. After the completion of Mop Up allotment, if any vacancy arises it will be filled based on the online options registered by the candidates from 13.04.2022 to 16.04.2022, 4.00 PM.
6. Keam 2021 prospectus clause 12.2.4(c)(ii) will be applicable to those candidates who do not take admission within the stipulated time after obtaining an allotment through this Mop up allotment.
Mop up Registration fee
Those candidates who wish to register options in Mop up allotment will have to pay the following registration fee to Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. Candidates can register options to Mop up allotment only after paying the applicable Registration fee to Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. The Registration fee once paid will not be changed at any instance. The registration fee can be paid online or through Post offices to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations before registering options.
• Those candidates who register options to courses in Government colleges only shall have to pay an amount of Rs.2,000/-( Rupees Two thousand) as Registration fee to Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
• Those candidates who register options to courses in Self Financing colleges shall have to pay an amount of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten thousand ) as Registration fee to Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
• Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OEC category and those having benefits as per G.O. (Ms) 25/2005/SCSTDD, dated: 20.06.2005 and G.O. (MS) 10/2014/BCDD, dated 23.05.2014, and those candidates from Sree Chitra Home, Juvenile Home, Nirbhaya Home should pay Rs.1000/- (Rupees Thousand) as Registration fee to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
• For those candidates who have already paid any type of fee to the Commissioner for Entrance Examination either for registration/admission/Mop-up allotment registration for any of courses under KEAM 2021 will also have to pay the fresh Mop-up registration fee as specified above. If such a candidate gets allotment, the Mop-up registration fee will be refunded if it is in excess to the fee for the course. If the fee for the course is higher the mop-up registration fee, it will be adjusted to the course fee.
• The registration fee of those candidates who does not get any allotment in the mop-up allotment will be refunded.
• The registration fee of those candidates who do not join with in the stipulated time after getting an allotment and those candidates, who quit seats after taking admission through Mop up allotment, will be considered as penalty and will not be refund. Such students will also be penalized as per Prospectus clause 12.2.4 (c)(ii).
DETAILED SCHEDULE OF THE ALLOTMENT
Web site opens for online option registration
16.04.2022, 4.00 PM
Option registration facility ends.
Publication of Allotment
21.04.2022 to 23.04.2022, 2.00 PM
Joining time at the allotted colleges.
23.04.2022, 3.00 PM
All the college authorities should approve and submit the list of admitted candidates through Online Admission Management System (OAMS).
To view the official notice click on the following link:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com.