KNRUHS informs on exercising web-options for 1st phase counselling into BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, BYNS courses
Hyderabad: Through a recent notification, the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana (KNRUHS) has informed about the exercising web-options for first phase of counselling into BAMS/BHMS/ BNYS & BUMS courses under Competent Authority Quota in Ayush colleges affiliated to KNRUHS.
The varsity has notified the conduct of first phase of web- based counseling for allotment of seats in BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS & BUMS courses under Competent Authority Quota (CQ) including NCC,EWS, CAP for the academic year 2020-21 in Government/Private AYUSH Colleges in the State of Telangana affiliated to KNRUHS, Warangal.
The candidates who have registered online and attended for verification of original certificates and whose names are notified in the final merit list for admission into UG AYUSH courses on the website of KNRUHS Warangal are eligible to exercise web - options online from computer with internet connection.
All the eligible candidates whose names are notified in the final merit list on 01-1 -2021 including NCC, CAP category & EWS quota candidates can exercise web options for admission into BAMS / BHMS/ BNYS & BUMS courses till 8.00 P.M on 03.02.2021 through website https://tsbahnu.tsche.in
The details of seats available (seat matrix) in various colleges (Govt. and Private) for admission into BAMS / BHMS / BNYS/BUMS courses are notified on website http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in ( https://tsbahnu.tsche.in).
Candidates who are admitted into UG AYUSH courses under All India Quota are not eligible to exercise web options. Candidates who are admitted into MBBS & BDS courses under KNRUHS and Dr.NTRUHS are also not eligible to exercise web options.
UNIVERSITY FEE: Allotted Candidates have to pay University fee of Rs. 8,000/- for BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS & BUMS Courses through payment gateway by using online payment method. (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking)and download the allotment letter.
Candidates are informed to check their final allotment, take printout of allotment letter from the web, and report to the principal of respective colleges on or before the date furnished on the allotment letter
TUITION FEE: Tuition fee is to be paid at respective colleges. The tuition fee payable is as notified by Government of Telangana.
Important Instructions to the candidates:
1) Eligible candidates as per final merit list can exercise web options for BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS & BUMS Courses in all AYUSH colleges as per their interest and priority through https://tsbahnu.tsche.in from computer with internet facility. Do not use Tabs or Mobiles to exercise web-options.
2) Candidates are advised to read the regulations and prospectus carefully before exercising web-options, which is available on KNRUHS website.
3) Candidate can exercise options for AYUSH Courses in all the Colleges as per their interest and eligibility. There is no limit to the number of options.
4) Candidates are advised to exercise options for seats in courses and colleges in which they are interested to join. If they are not interested to join, they should not give options and provide opportunity for the next meritorious interested candidates.
5) If a candidate exercise options and is allotted a seat in AYUSH course as per his/her options and the candidate does not join the course , the candidate will not be eligible to exercise options for that course in subsequent phases of counselings.
6) One time pass word will be sent to the registered mobile number at the time of exercising web-options. The pass word consists of SIX letter code with English capital A to Z. (For details read instructions to the candidates before giving options)
7) Candidates are instructed to take a print out of saved options.
8) Candidates will receive SMS message on their registered mobile after allotment of seat, if allotted. Candidates can also login to check their allotment status on https://tsbahnu.tsche.in website.
9) The selected candidate shall download the allotment letter from website after payment of the University fee by gateway method by using online payment method. (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking).
10) Candidate has to take print out of allotment order, check their allotment and report to Principal of respective college before the date specified on the allotment letter.
11) Candidates are hereby informed that final verification of original certificates will be conducted at the college of admission and in case of any discrepancy, the provisional allotment will be cancelled and action may be initiated as per University regulations
12) The selected candidates shall report to the Principal of the respective college before the last date for joining as specified on the allotment letter and submit all original certificates, bond and pay the tuition fee and college fee to complete the process of admission. If the candidate does not fulfill the above criteria to complete the admission process within specified date for joining, the admission will be cancelled automatically and the candidate will not be permitted to exercise web options for subsequent rounds to prevent seat blocking.
13) Original certificates will not be returned to candidates unless the candidate discontinues from the course. 14) The University fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Help desk Numbers :
* For difficulty in exercising web-options : 9704093953 / 8466924522 *
For clarification on regulations : 9490585796 / 8500646769
(10.00 AM to 5.00 PM only)
To view the official notice, click on the following link: