- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
NEET Percentile reduced for AYUSH Admissions: Maha CET Cell invites new registrations from candidates, Check out schedule
Maharashtra: Through a written notice, the Government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell has invited New Registration of Candidates for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS course only due to a decrease qualifying percentile.
In view of letter from Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India & Notice of AACCC the revised qualifying marks in NEET-UG-2021 for admission in BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS course for Academic Session 2021-22 is as follows.
Candidates belonging to Constitutional reservation and Constitutional reservation with Bench Mark Disabilities specified (Except EWS)
General/EWS candidates with Bench Mark Disabilities specified under the Right of persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
However, the eligibility criteria of Qualifying exam i.e. HSC (12th) as mentioned in 4.6.1 and 4.11 of NEET UG brochure remains unchanged.
- Candidates who have already registered NEED NOT register again.
- Outside Maharashtra Candidates can register during this period. However, such OMS candidates will be ELIGIBLE only for Institutional / NRI quota seats in Private Unaided /Minority Institute for BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTH/ BOTH/ BASLP/ B P&O courses only. They will not be able to fill preference during this process. For admission to institutional/NRI quota candidates should contact respective college.
- Candidates who had registered earlier but did not fill preference due to higher eligibility criteria can now Insert choices for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS courses only. Deletion and Edit of already filled preference is NOT allowed.
- Candidates who had registered earlier and were eligible as per previous eligibility criteria but failed to fill preference or filled less preferences cannot fill or edit the preference during this process.
- Candidates registered during this period should note they will be considered only on available seats as per merit.
Schedule of Registration & Preference Filling Process for BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTH/ BOTH/ BASLP/ B P&O courses only
New registration and Payment of Fees Rs.1000/- through Online Payment Gateway www.mahacet.org
01/04/2022 to 03/04/2022 up to 05.00 pm.
Publication of combined Merit List of registered candidates (including newly registered)
Preference Form Filling for newly registered and previously registered candidates who are now eligible on two separate link.
04/04/2022 to 05/04/2022 up to 11.59 pm.
Note: Schedule for subsequent Rounds will be published in due course
To view the official notice click on the following link:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com.