PG Ayurveda, Homeopathy Admissions 2021: Gujarat DME issues notice for Round 3 candidates, check out schedule, Details
Gujarat: Director of Medical Education releases counselling schedule, the process of participation and admission, guidelines for choice filling, list of non-reported seat and canceled seat list of round 2 for PG Ayurveda and Homeopathy courses admission.As per the notice, round 3 of choice filling can be done till 10th March 2022 till 3:00 pm. The choices filled by the candidates will...
Gujarat: Director of Medical Education releases counselling schedule, the process of participation and admission, guidelines for choice filling, list of non-reported seat and canceled seat list of round 2 for PG Ayurveda and Homeopathy courses admission.
As per the notice, round 3 of choice filling can be done till 10th March 2022 till 3:00 pm. The choices filled by the candidates will be displayed on 10th March 2022 at 12:00 am. Candidates can pay the fees between 12th March 2022 till 16th March 2022, and between 14th March 2022, 10:00 am till 17th March 2022, 4:00 pm can report to the help center.
DME has notified that help centers are working between 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Candidates have to take prior appointments for the document submission at the help center; the date and time for document submission can be selected at the time of printing the allotment letter.
The candidates, who have confirmed their admission of round 1 or 2 by paying term fees and submitting all required original documents, and whose allotments have not been upgraded in round 3 need not report to the help center. Furthermore, for the candidates who have participated or not participated in round 3, the admission of round 1 or 2 can also be upgraded in the same college and the same subject by change of category; there is no need to report the help center for confirmation of admission.
The candidates whose allotments have been upgraded in round 3 have to report at the help center for confirmation of admission of round 3. If such candidates have payment of the difference in tuition fees, they can do it online or by cash, or by demand draft. Fees will be adjusted according to payment of tuition fees amount for admission of round 1 or 2. Excess fees will be refunded at the end of the whole admission process. Candidates will have to visit the same help center of round 1 or 2 for securing admission in round 3.
Candidates will find the admission process details on the website www.medadmgujarat.org.
Candidates in round 3 will get admission on newly added seats, non-reported seats of rounds 1 and 2 & canceled seats after rounds 1 and 2, and subsequent vacant seats due to allotment on above seats. The round 3 reported candidates list will be uploaded on the website at the time of declaration of result of round 3 of ACPPGMEC.
Payment of tuition fees can be made online or by cash, or by demand draft in favor of "ACPUGMEC" payable at Gandhinagar at designated branches of Axis Bank approved by ACPPGMEC. The list of designated Axis Bank has been released.
DME has further notified that the candidates, who have confirmed their admission of round 1 or 2 by paying term fees and submitting all required original documents, and whose allotment have been upgraded in round 2, have to submit the following documents –
1. Allotment Letter of ACPPGMEC of round 3.
2. Original admission order of ACPPGMEC of round 1 or 2.
3. Photocopy of receipt of payment of tuition fees / token amount for round 1 or 2.
4. Original receipt of payment of difference of tuition fee, if applicable.
Documents to be submitted –
1. Allotment Letter of ACPPGMEC.
2. Tuition fee receipt showing the paid one term (6 months) fees for SFI Colleges / Rs. 20000 (annual fees) for Govt. Colleges at Axis Bank.
3. All-year BAMS/BHMS mark sheets.
4. 12 months internship completion certificate.
5. Copy of AIA-PGET- 2021 mark sheet.
6. Document showing the place of birth & date of birth & Indian citizenship (School leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate/ Passport/ Birth Certificate.
7. Provisional / Permanent Registration of Gujarat Board of Ayurvedic & Unani System of Medicine or Central Council of Indian medicine / Council of Homoeopathic System of Medicine Gujarat State or Central Council of Homoeopathy (Renewal Registration certificate if previous Registration is expired).
8. For SEBC, ST, and SC Category: Caste certificate issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State.
9. For SEBC Category: Non-creamy layer certificate issued by Authorities of Gujarat State only as per Govt. norms issued after 1st April 2019.
10. For EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) Category: EWS certificate issued by competent authorities of Gujarat State only issued after 1st April 2019.
11. Copy of Passport - if citizenship is dual/ foreign.
12. Tuition fees consent: Take the print of soft copy available on the admission committee website and submit either in Gujarati or English.
13. Photo Copy of disability certificate issued by the competent authority.
Online allotment of seats done based on merit cum choice. The candidates can fill the choices based on a specific branch, specific institute/place, government, or SFI, the choice based on fees. Choices need to be filled carefully, and once the choices are locked, candidates need to take the printout of the choices because if any query arises, the committee will consider the printout of the locked choices only.
An unlimited number of choices can be filled, and candidates can move or delete choices according to their preferences. Choices can be rearranged by serial number. After saving and exiting the choice page, candidates can review the choices. If they want to modify, they will have to click on modify. Candidates can lock their choices after typing 14 digit PIN no. Candidates can again unlock choices after entering 14 digit PIN No. to modify the choices. If the candidates fail to lock choices, it will be automatically locked on the last day.
Candidates note that they will not be eligible to get admission in the same subject in the same institute in the successive rounds of counselling if they cannot secure the allotted seat for whatsoever reasons.
DME has shared the nonreported seat list of round 2 for PG courses in Ayurveda & Homeopathy. A total of 14 candidates are there on the list.
A canceled seat list of round 2 for PG courses in Ayurveda & Homeopathy has also been shared. A total of 10 candidates are there on the list.
A detailed list of candidates in the merit list and admitted in AIQ round 1 or 2 has been published. These candidates are not eligible for 3rd or subsequent state quota admission rounds. Therefore, their names are deleted from the merit list.
To view the notices, click on