RGUHS notifies on BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, BNYS Final Year Exams 2021
Karnataka: Through a recent notification, the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) has informed about the Under-Graduate AYUSH Final year examination during November-2021. The exam will be held for various faculties such as BAMS, BAMS (III), BHMS, BUMS, BNYS.
The Final Year Theory Examinations for the BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and BNYS courses examinations will commence from 12th November 2021.
Date of Issue of Application forms
Payment of Examination fee by student
Date for payment of Examination fee without fine
28.09.2021 to 21.10.2021
Date with fine of Rs.100
22.10.2021 to 26.10.2021
Date with fine of Rs.200
27.10.2021 to 29.10.2021
Fee paid by students to be transferred to the University
Last date without fine
Last date with fine of Rs.100
Last date with fine of Rs.200
Last date for submission of filled Application Forms to the University
EXAMINATION FEE STRUCTURE
Marks Card Fee
BAMS, BUMS, BHMS and BNYS
Rs.300/- per paper
Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC)
INTERNAL ASSESSMENT (IA) MARKS SUBMISSION DATES WHEREVER APPLICABLE
Last date for Online Submission of Internal Assessment Marks [Statement of Internal Assessment marks of both regular & repeater students] and Freezed hard copies duly signed by the students.
22.10.2021 to 26.10.2021
Submission Freezed Hard copies of I.A. Marks with a Fine of Rs. 10.000/- is up to
27.10.2021 to 29.10.2021
Submission Freezed Hard copies of I.A. Marks with a fine of Rs. 20.000/- is up to
The IA marks (Freezed copy) of the following faculties should be sent to the Registrar (evaluation), RGUHS, Bangalore.
Instructions to both the students and Principals are to be read carefully and strictly be adhered to, without fail.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE STUDENTS
1. Final year students are required to pay the PDC and convocation fee along with the examination fees.
2. The failed students [repeaters] need not pay the marks card fee as per circular No. REP/Exmn/M.C/4/01-02, dated 24/07/2001.
3. The failed final year students [repeaters] need not pay the PDC fee and convocation fee as it has been paid by the students in the earlier examinations. If any revision in the fee structure in respect of Marks card, PDC and convocation fee, then such difference amount should be paid by the students.
4. The fee once paid cannot be refunded or readjusted under any circumstances.
5. Change of Examination center is not permitted.
6. Students applying for Convocation Degree Certificate are instructed to submit the prescribed application form along with Passport size Photo as prescribed. The specifications of the photograph are as follows.
A. Type: JPEG/JPG
B. Size: 33mm x 41mm or 1.3 x 1.6 inches
C. Color: Natural Color so skin tone is clearly visible.
D. Recency: Taken in the last 6 months
E. Background: Plain white and solid design.
F. Smile: No smile. Only neutral expression
G. Eyes: Open and looking directly at camera
H. Dimensions and size pixels): 10KB to 50KB. For pixels: 130 x 160 minimum and 1000 x 1000 maximum.
I. Attire, clothing, dress code: Casual or professional preferred.
Instructions to the Principals / Heads of the Institutions
The Principals of the Colleges are required to furnish attendance of all the Students by calculating the attendance up to the last working day of course/term. There is no provision for condonation of Attendance.
The Principals are instructed to ensure the Online/regular Theory/Practical classes to be conducted prior to the examination in order to compensate the loss of classes due to COVID-19,
2. SC/ST, Category-I and Management Quota students also have to pay all the applicable examination fees, as per the following orders.
i. Letter of Director of Medical Education No. MEH (3)/22/2002-03, dated27/03/2003.
ii. Circular of RGUHS dated 22-11-2004 and Ref No. Reg (E) / SC / ST / AR - 04 / 08-09 dated 10/02/2009 and
ift. Reference letter No.REG/EX-II/ SC/ ST/BCM 59/2003-04 dated 18.11.2003 respectively,
3. All Repeaters Students including SC/ST/Category-I of all faculties are not exempted from the payment of examination fees. As per the Government letter vide No. SWL 229, BCA 80, dated:16.12.1982.
The Institution should not collect Examination fees from the Ineligible Students such as who have failed in IA marks and who are having shortage of attendance as per the ordinances.- (For the eligibility to appear for examination, Heads of the Institution may refer to RGUHS Ordinances/ Notifications).
4. Submitting Freezed Hard copies of IA Marks, which are uploaded online to the RGUHS is Mandatory. Copy of the same must be kept under safe custody of the Principal and should be produced on demand by the University.
5. The "I.A Marks" received after the last date of submission will not be considered for declaration of result for which the Principal is solely held responsible, as per the RGUHS Circular No. Ex-I N E/IA/Marks/105/98-99 dated 21-12- 1998.
6. Filled application forms should be signed by both the Students and the Principal in the required places. Photo generated in application forms should he attested by the Principal. Kindly note facsimiles should not be used for signatures.
7. The Principal should verify all the filled application forms for eligibility of students and submit to the Registrar (Evaluation) on or before the specified dates by insured post or authorized person. The principal will be held solely responsible if non-eligible Students are permitted to write examination.
The Principals of colleges should collect the fee from each students and send a financial statement showing the details Name of the Students, Register Numbers, Subject appearing and fees paid receipt along with online transaction ID/Reference No (Fee paid online printout receipt) etc., "in triplicate".
The Principal should submit the list of students who have not filled application form in separate cover along with tilled application forms.
MODE OF FEE PAYMENT
1. All fee payment shall strictly be through online college portal only.
2. RTGS/NEFT/Cheque / Pay Orders / Demand Drafts will not be accepted from 01.04.2015 as per circular No. RGU/FO/PYT-GTW/2014-15 dated 10.02.2015.
3. The University will not claim the examination fees from the social welfare, backward class and minorities Dept Corporation.
4. The Principals shall send separate statements for Convocation Fee and
Provisional Degree Certificate fee, collected from the students who are appearing for the Final Year Examination with details such as Register Number, Name of the Students, Amount paid, and send a Online Payment Receipt for the consolidated amount in favour of the Registrar (E).
Please notify all the Communications issued by the University especially, Examination Notification, fee structure, Time Table etc., prominently on the Notice Boards of the institutions and hostels for the benefit of the students. Internal Assessment marks and attendance of all the Students shall be displayed on the Notice Boards for the benefit of the students without fail.
The Principals are requested to display the Time Table prominently on their notice boards for information of the students.
To view the detailed timetable click on the following link: