CPS Releases Online Examination Form For November 2021 Exams, All Details here
Mumbai: The College of Physicians and Surgeons (CPS) has released the online examination form for the CPS examination scheduled to be held in November 2021.
All eligible CPS enrolled students may submit examination forms online through their respective CPS login. The Schedule for submission of the CPS Examination form and fees online is as follows:
The students who will appear in the FCPS exam have to submit the form and fees from 4-Oct-2021 to 9-Oct-2021 (till 2:00 p.m.)
The students who will appear in the DIPLOMA exam have to submit the form and fees from 4-Oct-2021 to 16-Oct-2021 (till 2:00 p.m.)
As per the notification, Hand delivery of Hard copies of required documents shall not be accepted at CPS office on Sunday and following days: 7-Oct-2021, 8-Oct-2021, and 15-Oct-2021. It is informed to all Exam repeater students that they are required to submit the Examination form again to appear for the examination.
STEPS FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE EXAMINATION FORM :
1. Login to your cps account on www.cpsmumbai.org (Login to online.cpsmumbai.org)
2. Take the print of your permission letter (for your reference)
3. Go to the Examination menu
4. Click on Examination Form
5. Click on Add new and upload scan copy of Last post-completion (PDF format).
7. Click on Apply for Exam
8. Take print out of your Exam form and read all instructions given in exam form.
9. CPS staff shall verify documents and give payment option for Exam fees.
*Download the pdf file for Exam fees (non-refundable) details:
10. Once the student gets "Pay Fee" option in the Examination Form; student may pay examination fees online. (Online payment of fees is preferable)
GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE PAYMENT OF FEES:
a) CPS website links to secure payment gateway website for collection of the payment of your fees. Upon completion of the payment transaction, you will be redirected to CPS website with fee receipt. Please save and print this receipt for reference.
b) In case your transaction is successful and amt. is deducted from your bank account but you are not redirected to the CPS website with fee receipt, please wait for 1 hour. In case please do NOT reinitiate payment or refresh the page to avoid duplicate payment.
c) If any queries regarding online payment of examination fees please e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org (It is mandatory to mention your correct enrollment no. in the e-mail)
11. Students who are unable to pay examination fees online, may send DD of examination fees to CPS office Mumbai before last date of examination form. DD should be in favor of the "College of Physicians and Surgeons of Mumbai" and payable at Mumbai.
Receipt of fees by DD shall be subject to clearance of DD.
CPS is not responsible in any condition if your DD will not reach to CPS office, Mumbai within the stipulated period of time.
Examination form submitted without payment of fees shall not be considered for further process.
The List of documents (hard copies) to be sent by post/courier / hand-delivery to CPS Office, Mumbai before the last date of examination form mentioned above:
The Freshers have to sent: i) Examination form ii) Last post-completion (Original) iii) Lecture Card
The Repeaters have to sent : i) Examination form ii) The last examination failed marksheet iii) Enrollment Receipt
In case of hand delivery of above documents, the person should bring authority letter.
CPS Office Address for sending documents by post / courier / hand-delivery :
College of Physicians and Surgeons of Mumbai, CPS House, Opp. Global Hospital Dr. E. Borges Road, Parel, Mumbai – 400 012.
Examination forms may be rejected on the grounds of non-receipt of requisite documents within the stipulated time.
INSTRUCTIONS TO STUDENTS FOR CPS EXAMINATION NOVEMBER 2021 :
1. Students need to carry their hand sanitizers, wear face masks for the examination and follow the norms of social distancing.
2. The students are directed to carry final vaccination certificate.
3. Packed drinking water will be available in CPS. Those students who wish to utilize this facility may do so and those students who do not want to avail this facility can carry their own drinking water in transparent drinking water bottle only.
4. Students should make their travel arrangements well in advance.
5. CPS has identified a facility for accommodation for outstation students. Those students who wish to avail the facility can directly contact to make the bookings will be on first come first serve basis (The details shall be uploaded on the website shortly)
6. Students are advised to start reporting to the Centre as per their respective schedules before the commencement of examination. It will avoid crowding and shall help maintain social distancing.
7. Students shall be allowed to enter the examination Centre from all possible routes/gates. The usual practice of entrance through only one gate has been amended for this examination. Additionally, sanitizers shall be provided at ALL entry gates, along with the fresh face mask.
8. Students should also use sanitizer before entering the examination hall. No student shall enter examination hall without using hand sanitizers and wearing the face mask.
9. Students should not carry wristwatch, study material, bag, mobile, or any other electronic device in the examination hall. No facility shall be provided to park your baggage or any other items prohibited as per the rules.
10. lf there is any student who is quarantined at home or any other place, the student will be allowed to appear only if he/she is tested negative and he/she obtains permission from local authorities of the area where the examination is being conducted and local authority of place of stay. Without the permission of the local authorities, such students shall not be allowed to appear for examination, in larger interest of the other students.
11. lf he/she is permitted to appear by local authorities of the area where examination is conducted and local authority of place of stay. The student who is under quarantine at home has to inform CPS at least one week before the date of examination of the respective subject. So a separate seating arrangement shall be made for such student. All possible efforts will be taken to avoid contact of such student with other students.
12. Any COVID-positive student will not be allowed to appear for the examination till he/she is declared cured AND till end of home isolation period if any, (in the) larger interest of the other students.
All the concerned students are informed that please download the Examination Time Table which shall be uploaded on CPS website in due course of time. Venue of Theory and Practical examination shall be displayed on website in due course of time.
For more details log on to the official website of CPS: