- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
Dr. YSR University of Health Sciences Invites Application For BDS Course For Management, Competent Authority Quota
Andhra Pradesh: Dr. YSR University of Health Sciences has invited online applications for Competent Authority Quota and Management Quota seats in BDS Course in the Private Un-aided Non-Minority Dental Colleges, to fill up Stray Vacancies against the vacant seats in Category – A, if any (due to non-reporting) and unfilled seats in the category – B & C (NRI). As per the notice, the...
Andhra Pradesh: Dr. YSR University of Health Sciences has invited online applications for Competent Authority Quota and Management Quota seats in BDS Course in the Private Un-aided Non-Minority Dental Colleges, to fill up Stray Vacancies against the vacant seats in Category – A, if any (due to non-reporting) and unfilled seats in the category – B & C (NRI).
As per the notice, the last date for submission of applications is on or before 2.00 pm on 23.12.2022. Applications are invited from the eligible interested candidates who secured the cutoff score and more in NEET UG 2022 and who have not applied earlier to the University for Competent Authority Quota and Management Quota seats in BDS Course in the Private Un-aided Non-Minority Dental Colleges to fill up Stray Vacancies against the vacant seats in Category – A, if any arises due to non-reporting and unfilled vacant seats in Category – B & C (NRI) under Management Quota in Private Un-aided Non-Minority Dental Colleges after mop-up rounds of counseling.
NEET Cutoff Score for Under Graduate Medical courses -
Cut-off score (out of 720)
General category (incl. EWS category)
SC/ST/BC & Persons with disability (SC/ST/BC)
Persons with Disability (OC), including EWS
1. The eligible candidates who have not joined any Medical/Dental College(s) and fulfilled the eligibility criteria as per the Dental Council of India (DCI) regulations will have to submit their application through Google Forms by clicking the Link https://forms.gle/RenJz95ToxpqEtXB9.
2. The applications received after the scheduled date and time will not be considered.
3. The joined candidates up to round 2 of AIQ or State Quota shall not be eligible to participate in the further rounds for All India Quota or State Quota from the academic year 2022-23 onwards.
4. The joined candidates in MBBS/BDS courses up to mop-up rounds are not eligible to claim the seat in the BDS course against Stray Vacancies.
5. Stray vacancies will be filled by the Principals concerned after verifying the eligibility of the candidates.
6. The list of applied candidates will be displayed on the University website on 23.12.2022.
7. The candidates shall approach the Principals of the respective colleges.
8. The admissions into the BDS course for the academic year 2022-23 shall be closed on 28th December 2022 as per the schedule of NMC; as such, no admissions shall be made after the closure of the schedule.
9. If any candidate wants to withdraw from the course after the closure of admissions, in the middle of the course, such candidate has to submit their request through the Principal of the college concerned along with a course discontinuation fee of Rs.100000 for BDS plus GST as applicable to the University by way of demand draft drawn in favor of the Registrar, Dr. YSR University of Health Sciences, payable at Vijayawada.
10. The requests received directly from the candidates for withdrawal from the BDS course will not be entertained under any circumstances. Any request shall be routed through the Principal concerned only as per the G.O.Ms.No.72, HM & FW (C1) Dept, dated.15-07-2019.
The list of copies to be submitted along with the application is as follows -
1. NEET UG - 2022 scorecard
2. SSC or equivalent or DOB certificate
3. Intermediate (10+2)
4. Community Certificate issued by Competent Authority, if applicable (To verify the eligible cutoff score)
5. PwD certificate issued by Competent Authority, if applicable (To verify the eligible cutoff score)
Seat matrix -
331 seats are available for the BDS course.
Name of the College
Gitam Dental College & Hospital, Visakhapatanm
Sibar Institute of Dental Sciences, Guntur
Vishnu Dental College, Bhimavaram
St. Joseph Dental College, Eluru
Drs. Sudha & Nageswara Rao Siddhartha Institute of Dental Sciences, Gannavaram
Sree Sai Dental College & Research Institute, Srikakulam
CKS Theja Institute of Dental Sciences & Research, Tirupati
G. Pulla Reddy Dental College & Hospital, Kurnool
Narayana Dental College & Hospital, Chinthareddypalem, Nellore
Lenora Institute of Dental Sciences, Rajahmundry
GSL Dental College & Hospital, Rajahmundry
Anil Neerukonda Inst. Of Dental Sciences, Visakhapatnam
KIMS Dental College & Hospital, Amalapuram
CARE Dental College, Guntur
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/bdscoursestrayvacanciesnotification2022-194382.pdf.