Web options for Round 1 MDS counselling: KNRUHS issues notice
Hyderabad: Through a recent notification, the Kaloji Narayana Rao University Of Health Sciences, (KNRUHS) has informed about the web-options exercise for first phase Counselling of PG dental MDS Admissions under competent authority quota into Dental Colleges affiliated to varsity.
KNRUHS notifies that the conduct of 1st phase of web-based counselling for allotment of the Post Graduate Dental seats under Competent Authority Quota for admission in Post Graduate Dental courses for 2020-21 in Dental colleges of Telangana State affiliated to KNRUHS, Warangal including Army Dental College.
The candidates whose certificates were uploaded along with application at the time of online registration were provisionally verified by the staff of concerned departments and whose names are notified in the provisional final merit list of MDS Admissions on the website of KNR UHS Warangal only are eligible to exercise web- options online from the computer with an internet connection.
All the eligible candidates whose names are displayed in the Provisional final merit list for MDS Admissions dated:05.05.2020 on KNR UHS website can exercise web options for admission into MDS Courses in the Dental Colleges affiliated to KNRUHS including Army Dental College Secunderabad from 8.00 A.M. on 06-05-2020 to 11.00 A.M. on 08-05-2020. through https://tsmds.tsche.in/
For eligibility criteria and regulations refer to the notification dated: 17-04-2020.
UNIVERSITY FEE: Allotted Candidates have to pay University fee of Rs.20,600/- by way of payment gate-way on-line and download the allotment letter.
TUITION FEE: Tuition fee is to be paid at respective Dental colleges. The tuition fee payable as per Government of Telangana orders.
SEAT MATRIX: The details of seats available (seat matrix) in all Dental Colleges affiliated to KNRUHS in Telangana State are placed in the website http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in
SCHEDULE FOR EXERCISING WEB OPTIONS: The candidates can exercise web options for MDS Courses in all Dental Colleges under KNRUHS including Army Dental College through https://tsmds.tsche.in/ 8.00 A.M. on 06-05-2020 to 11.00 A.M. on 08-05-2020.
Counselling for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) quota seats will be conducted later after evaluation of PWD status by Medical Board constituted by KNRUHS.
The allotment of seats will be made in accordance with the existing Government orders and relevant Hon'ble Supreme Court and Hon'ble High Court orders.
Instructions to Candidates:
1) Eligible PG MDS Candidates as per provisional final merit list can exercise web options for Post Graduate seats in all Dental colleges including Army Dental College, as per their interest and priority.
2) Eligible Service Candidates whose names are displayed in the provisional final merit list of PG MDS Admissions on KNURHS website after addition of weightage of marks can exercise web options for PG MDS seats for Dental Colleges affiliated to KNRUHS including Army Dental College.
3) Candidates are advised to go through the Prospectus for MDS Course of KNRUHS available on the website before exercising web options for the regulations.
4) Candidates opting for MDS courses are informed that there is no limit of choices (number )for exercising web-options, candidates can exercise options for any number of subjects and colleges the candidate is interested to join as per eligibility.
5) Candidates are advised to exercise options for seats in courses and colleges in which they are interested to join. If they are not interested to join in any subject or college, they should not exercise options for the same.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Candidates are informed that if they exercise web- options for a seat and allotted a seat as per their choice in the web- counselling and if they do not join the course at the allotted college they will not be eligible for exercising web options for subsequent rounds of counselling to prevent seat blocking
6) Candidates can exercise options on the web either from home / any other place having internet facility.
7) One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile at the time of saving web options. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capitals A to Z (for details read instructions to the candidates before giving options.
8) The selected candidates shall download the allotment letter from the website after payment of the University fee by gateway method by using the Online payment method. (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking), check their allotment and report to the Principal of respective college before the date specified on the allotment letter.
9) Candidates are hereby informed that verification of original certificates will be conducted at the college of admission and in case of any discrepancy, the provisional allotment will be cancelled and action may be initiated as per University Regulations.
10) Selected candidates have to report at the respective colleges before the last date for joining as specified on the allotment letter with all original certificates, submit the relevant bonds and pay the tuition fee/college fee to complete the process of admission. If the candidate does not fulfil the above criteria to complete the admission process within the specified date the admission will be cancelled automatically and the candidate will not be permitted to exercise web options for subsequent rounds to prevent seat blocking.
11) Original certificates will not be returned to the candidate unless the candidate discontinues the course or slides to another college in All India Counseling. If the candidate slides to another college during the subsequent phase of counselling, the original certificates will be sent to the college concerned after the closure of admissions.
12) Candidates will have to pay discontinuation amount if they discontinue the course after the notification is issued for the final round of (Mop-Up) exercising web options for counselling or later to get their original certificates back as per Government regulations.
13) The University fee and other fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Candidates can call helpline centres on 9704093953 & 8466924522 for any assistance.