DMER notifies on Allotment of Bond service to MBBS graduates who have completed internship
Mumbai: Through a recent notice, the DMER has informed about the Allotment of Bond service to MBBS graduates who have completed an internship on or before 31st March 2021.
All MBBS graduates who have completed their internship on or before 31st March 2021, and who have not completed their Bond service till date are hereby directed to apply for bond service under Commissionorate of Health Services, Mumbai through the following procedure.
1. Candidates are required to apply online for bond service by selecting "Government Bond Service – UG MBBS" option at www.dmerbond.org during the specified time scheduled given below.
2. No offline applications will be accepted hence forth.
3. They are required to upload the following documents with the application.
a. MBBS Passing certificate.
b. Internship completion certificate.
c. Valid MMC registration (Provisional / Permanent/Renewal receipt).
d. Aadhar Card e. Passport size Color Photo.
4. Candidate must give preferences for all eight Circles, which is mandatory.
5. They must join at the allotted institute within the period of 7 days after generation of bond service allotment order. In case the post where candidate posted found filled in that case the candidate should report to respective Deputy Director of Health Services immediately for new posting order.
6. In case candidate fails to join the specified institute within stipulated period, his / her name will be directly communicated to DMER for further penal action.
7. Once allotment order issued it cannot be changed in any circumstances.
8. Break of bond service is not allowed except provisions mentioned therein GR(s) issued time to time by MEDD and PHD.
9. Allotment by respective Deputy Director of circle will be done only on FCFS (First come first serve) basis.
10. In case the posts are not vacant at the first choice place, his application will be diverted to subsequent choice.
11. The allotment order issued by respective Deputy Director will have to be downloaded by the candidate for joining at the institute.
12. The list of candidates given by DMER, who have completed internship by 31st March 2021 is uploaded herewith. All such candidates from this list must apply only by online process. If any candidate already applied to Commissionorate of Health Services should also require to apply through this process only.
13. Those who have already got posting for bond service through Commissionorate of Health Services should not apply in this process.
Schedule for bond service allotment of Under-Graduate Degree Holder
16.04.2021 to 21.04.2021
from 17.00 pm to upto 17.00 pm
Filling of online application form with uploading of documents and online preferences
22.04.2021 to 23.04.2021
During Office Hours
Up-loading of allotment order on candidate login
To view the official notice, click on the following link: