Dr NTR University of Health Sciences extends applications deadline for MBBS, BDS Admissions under Management Quota
Andhra Pradesh: Through a recent notice, the Dr NTR University of Health Sciences has informed about the extension to the timeline for online applications for MBBS and BDS Admissions under management quota.The last date for submission of online Application forms along with uploading scanned original certificates for admission into Under Graduate Medical, Dental Courses for the seats...
Andhra Pradesh: Through a recent notice, the Dr NTR University of Health Sciences has informed about the extension to the timeline for online applications for MBBS and BDS Admissions under management quota.
The last date for submission of online Application forms along with uploading scanned original certificates for admission into Under Graduate Medical, Dental Courses for the seats available under Management Quota (Category B & Category C (NRI) ) in Private Un-aided Non-Minority/Minority Medical and Dental Colleges affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences and also for NRI category seats in Sri Padmavathi Medical college for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati for the Academic year 2021-22 is hereby extended to 05.00 PM on 13.03.2022, stated the notice.
For applications visit https://ugmq.ntruhsadmissions.com/
APPLICATIONS THROUGH ONLINE AND ONLINE FEE PAYMENT:
i) The on-line application form for filling and uploading scanned original certificates/documents required for determining Provisional Merit Position for Management Quota seats will be available on the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in and https://ugmq.ntruhsadmissions.com/
Note: Candidates are advised to take a print out of the Prospectus / Instructions from the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in or https://ugmq.ntruhsadmissions.com/ and read carefully before proceeding to fill the online application form and upload the scanned certificates/documents.
ii) Application and Processing Fee (including Verification Fee): NON-REFUNDABLE - Rs.10,620/- (Rs.9000 + Rs.1620 (GST)) plus Bank charges extra. Fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking. The fee paid by the applicant is not refundable and not adjusted to a future date under any circumstances.
iii) The candidate should fill the online application form available in the Website with the data required-for and upload the scanned Certificates/Documents in support of their claim through internet.
iv) The online application form can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet cafe/net centre). The candidate is advised to fill the online application form after reading the Prospectus by keeping all the Certificates ready to enter the correct data and uploading of the scanned Original Certificates/ Documents, Photo and Signature after payment of fee through online.
v) The candidate should furnish correct information in the online application form and upload scanned original certificates. The applications with incorrect information, invisible documents will not be considered and automatically rejected. If it is found that the candidate has furnished false information or uploaded fake or forged documents at any stage of admission or after closure of admissions, the University will take action that deems fit as per rules against such candidate including cancellation of seat/ admission without any notice and action will be taken legally.
IV. Procedure to fill online Application for Management Quota Seats:
1. The candidates are advised to take a print out of the Prospectus / Instructions from the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in and https://ugmq.ntruhsadmissions.com/ and read carefully before proceeding to fill the application form.
2. Visit website https://ugmq.ntruhsadmissions.com/ through Internet to fill up the application form.
3. In view of COVID-19 and LOCKDOWN, the process of application and certificate verification has been changed. The following Certificates are required to complete the application process. The certificates are to be scanned and kept ready to upload. Application fee has to be paid through online.
4. LIST OF SCANNED ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO UPLOAD:
a. NEET – UG 2021 Score card issued by the National Testing Agency
b. Date of Birth Certificate. (SSC or its equivalent certificate).
c. 10+2 certificate. (Intermediate Grades Certificate not accepted)
d. Transfer Certificate
e. Minority Certificate (Muslim only)
f. Photo Identity Proof (Aadhar)
g. Caste Certificate (to verify eligibility, if secured less than General Category cut off marks)
h. PwD Certificate (to verify eligibility, if secured less than General Category cut off marks)
i. Documents required for NRI seats in Private Non-minority/minority Medical/Dental Colleges:
Declaration (Annexure-II) on White Paper signed by both the candidate and NRI along with evidential documents such as Green Card/Citizenship Card/Copy of NRI's Bank Statement for last 6 months /Pass-port issued by the respective Country/ Latest Electricity Bill/Gas Bill /Water Bill in the name of NRI ( Visa / Driving license will not be accepted)
5. The Registration number sent to the registered mobile after entering the basic details should be noted for further use. The Registration number should be kept confidentially and not to disclose or share with others.
6. The candidate should sign at the declaration area in the print out of the online application form. The candidates need not submit or send the Printout of Application to the university.
7. The candidate should submit the Seat Allotment Order, Print-out of filled - in online application form, downloaded Provisional Verification form along with Original certificates/ documents at the time of admission at the allotted college.
8. The candidate should furnish correct information in the online application form and upload scanned original certificates with application. The applications with incorrect information, invisible documents will not be considered and automatically rejected. If it is found at any time of admission process or after closure of admissions that the candidate has furnished incorrect information or uploaded fake or false or forged documents, the University will take action that deems fit as per rules against the candidate including cancellation of seat / admission without any notice.
The Rules and Regulations for admissions into MBBS/BDS courses under Management Quota seats remains the same as mentioned in the notification dated.04.03.2022.
In case of any difficulty while submitting the online application form the following numbers may be contacted:
For technical difficulties Nos. 7416563063, 7416253073, 8333883934 and 9063500829
To view the official Notice, Click here : http://website.drntruhs.in/MQMBBSextendedapplication.pdf
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com.