Gujarat PG Medical Admissions 2021: View application procedure, eligibility criteria, schedule here
Gujarat: Through recent notifications, Admission Committee for Professional Post-Graduate Medical Education Courses (ACPUGMEC) has informed about the whole admission process for PG medical MD, MS and Diploma courses this academic year into Gujarat based medical colleges.
With this, applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission of Government Seats, Management Seats and NRI Seats of MD/MS/Diploma Courses in Government and Self-financed Medical Colleges for the academic year 2021-22.
Candidates, who are qualified in NEET-PG-2021 and are eligible as per National Medical Commission and admission rules of Gujarat State, can apply as per the following schedule:
Date and time
Online Pin purchase for online registration (website:www.medadmgujarat.org)
12/11/2021 10:30 AM
16/11/2021 03:30 PM
12/11/2021 10:30 AM
16/11/2021 06:00 PM
Document Verification and Submission of photocopies of Documents at Help Center
12/11/2021 02:00 PM
17/11/2021 03:30 PM
For Online Registration, PIN can be purchased online (website: www.medadmgujarat.org) on payment of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees two thousand only- Non-refundable).
Help Centers will remain closed on Government Holidays and Sundays.
Candidate has to take prior appointment for the Document Verification and Submission of photocopies of Documents at Help Center. Candidate, himself/herself, can select the Date, time and Help Center of his/her choice for Document Verification at the time of printing the Registration Slip.
For any guidance about registration or for further process of admission, candidate has to visit help center. List of help center is mentioned on the website of admission committee www.medadmgujarat.org.
For NRI Candidates only: After online application, they have to submit Demand draft of Rs. 25,000/-(Rupees twenty-five thousand only - Non-refundable) in favor of ACPUGMEC, payable at Gandhinagar as a processing fee at the office of ACPUGMEC & ACPPGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar Only. The document verification and submission will be done only at Office of ACPPGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar.
IMPORTANT: All information regarding admission process will be published only on the website of Admission Committee (www.medadmgujarat.org) now onwards.
All the concerned candidates interested in pursuing PG medical courses from Gujarat can view all the admission detail including application procedure, eligibility criteria, fee, instructions and much more mentioned below:
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
1. PIN can be purchased online from the website: www.medadmgujarat.org by paying Rs. 2000/- (non-refundable).
2. All the candidates hereby informed that all the activities of admission described here can be performed within stipulated time limit as declared by Admission Committee for Professional Postgraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPPGMEC) and refer the admission schedule declared by ACPPGMEC from time to time on www.medadmgujarat.org.
3. The candidates, who have qualified NEET-PG of current academic year and eligible as per admission rules of Gujarat State have to visit the website www.medadmgujarat.org from anywhere on the internet for Online Form Registration.
4. For online form registration candidate has to click "Medical," under "Post Graduate Admission" New window will appear on the computer screen.
5. Click "Log-in for Post-Graduate Medical Admission" button. New window will appear on the computer screen.
6. Click on "Purchase PIN" to purchase online PIN. New window will appear on the computer screen. Read the instructions carefully before purchasing PIN online from website.
7. Click on "Candidate Registration/Login" to start registration process. New window will appear on the computer screen.
8. To register as a new candidate, click the "Click here for New Registration" button. By doing so, New Registration window will be displayed on the computer screen.
9. Enter 'Serial number of PIN', '14-digit PIN', 'E-mail Address', 'Mobile No.', 'Roll No. (NEET Roll No.') and 'Captcha Image' in the appropriate box. Verify the details entered and if every detail entered is correct, click "SUBMIT" button. Then, the "Online Registration Form" window will be displayed on the computer screen.
10. The candidate has to fill up personal details in the format as displayed in "Online Registration Form". Candidate's 'Serial number of PIN' will appear as LOGIN/USER ID. After that, the candidate has to enter a password by using at least 6 (six) and maximum 12 (twelve) alphanumeric characters. Re-enter the same password at the space marked as "Confirm Password". For future login the candidate has to use the same Login ID, PIN and password only. So, candidate has to remember the password for subsequent login.
11. Please do not share your password and purchased PIN with anyone. If you have lost your PIN, you must have to visit at CCR, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar for regenerate your PIN by paying Rs. 500. Save the PIN till admission process & refund process gets over.
12. Verify the entries made and if every detail found correct then choose "I Agree" option at the bottom of the form, if the declaration is acceptable. If the candidate selects "I Agree" option, he will be allowed to click the "SUBMIT" button. In case any mandatory information not filled then registration will not be completed. In such case the incomplete fields will be highlighted by '*' with red colour or message will be displayed. Provide the incomplete information and click "SUBMIT" button. OTP will be generated and will be sent to your Registered Mobile.
13. Click on "Save Changes". New window will appear on the computer screen. "Save Changes".
14. By doing so, "Registration Details" will be generated. If any corrections are required then click "EDIT/CONFIRMAPPLICATION" button. The "Online Registration Form" will appear with already filled details which can be edited by the candidate. After editing, the candidate has to verify the details entered and if every detail found correct, click "Confirm Registration Details" button. No changes to registration details will be allowed after this.
15. Candidate has to take prior appointment for the Document Verification and Submission of photocopies of Documents at Help Center. Candidate can select the Date and Help Center for Document Verification at the time of printing the Registration Slip. The candidate then has to submit "Registration Details" and all relevant original documents & self-attested photo-copies at appointed Help Center, compulsorily.
16. The candidate will be able to take print of the Registration Details after clicking "Re-Print Registration Slip". OR The candidate will be able to take print of the Registration Details after clicking "Registration Details" under "REGISTRATION DETAILS" button. The candidate can click the "Print Your Details" button for printing "Registration Details" page.
17. For the confirmation of registration at Help Center, all candidates have to take print of the "Registration Details" (two copies). Self-attested copies of all relevant documents (as per the list mentioned at the bottom of the Registration Details) should be attached with the Registration Details. Both candidate as well as parent/guardian of the candidate has to compulsorily sign the Registration Details at the space provided. In case of candidates of SC/SEBC/ST/EWS/PwD category, the candidates have to submit 02 copies of caste certificate, Non-creamy layer certificate and school leaving certificate / transfer certificate of each.
18. The officer at the Help Center will verify the Registration Details and self-attested photocopies of relevant documents with originals. The officer will retain Registration Slip and set of self-attested documents and issue the Registration Slip with signature and seal to the Candidate. It is mandatory for all candidates to verify all Original Documents at Help Center and obtain Registration Slip, without which candidate shall not be eligible for further admission process.
19. FOR NRI CATEGORY CANDIDATE: The candidate applying for NRI Quota, document verification and submission will be done only at Office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar. The instructions for NRI candidates are available in details on thewebsite: www.medadmgujarat.org.
20. FOR PwD (PERSONS WITH DISABILITY) CANDIDATE: All candidates, who are applying for PwD quota, have to appear for examination for disability to Medical Board of ACPUGMEC. Only Disability Certificate issued from a Medical Board of ACPUGMEC will be considered. No other PwD certificate, issued by any other Authorities/Hospital will be entertained.
21. CANDIDATE ACCOUNT DETAILS:
For performing different activities in one's account different options are given
To come back to Home Page
To Exit from your login account
To View Registration Detail
Edit Registration Details
To Edit Registration Detail
Print Registration Slip
To Print Registration Slip
Candidate can reset the password for the security purpose
Candidate can view his previous login details and activities performed at any time.
PROCESS OF ONLINE ADMISSION
• Major six processes of Online Admission
1. ONLINE REGISTRATION
2. DOCUMENT VERIFICATION AT HELP CENTER: TO CONFIRM REGISTRATION
Designated Help Centers:
List of Documents to be Verified:
1. All year MBBS attempt-wise marksheets
2. Internship completion certificate
3. Copy of NEET-PG Marksheet of current academic year
4. Provisional Registration of State Medical Council OR Medical Council of India (In case of fresh candidates only who have just completed their internship)/Permanent Registration of State Medical Council OR Medical Council of India (In case of old pass out candidates)
5. Document showing Date & Place of Birth & Indian Citizenship (School leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate/ Passport/ Birth Certificate)
6. For SEBC, ST and SC Category: Cast certificate issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only
7. For SEBC Category: Non-creamy layer certificate (Parishistha '4' in Gujarati/English) issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only dated on or after 01/04/2019
8. For EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) Category: EWS certificate issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only
9. For PwD Candidates: Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority
10. Copy of Passport - if Citizenship is Dual/ Foreign
3. PREPARATION AND PUBLICATION OF MERIT LIST:
After registration process, ACPPGMEC will prepare and declare merit list of all eligible candidates. Candidate needs to verify merit number and category as mentioned in registration details.
4. ONLINE CHOICE FILLING & ALLOTMENT OF ADMISSION:
• After merit declaration, choice filling will be initiated online for each round.
• After the choice filling period is over, the ACPPGMEC will process for allotment of seats and declare the status of allotment on the website. The candidates can view their status of allotment by login to their own User ID.
5. PAYMENT OF TUITION FEES:
The candidate has to pay the requisite amount of tuition fees by cash/DD at any of designated Axis Bank's branches or through online payment within the time limit specified by the ACPPGMEC.
6. ORIGINAL DOCUMENT SUBMISSION AT HELP CENTER:
List of Original Documents to be submitted:
1. Allotment Letter of ACPPGMEC
2. Tuition Fee Receipt showing the paid one term (6 months) fees at Axis Bank
3. All year MBBS attempt-wise marksheets
4. Internship completion certificate
5. Copy of NEET-PG Marksheet of current academic year
6. Provisional Registration of State Medical Council OR Medical Council of India (In case of fresh candidates only who have just completed their internship)/Permanent Registration of State Medical Council OR Medical Council of India (In case of old pass out candidates)
7. Document showing Date & Place of Birth & Indian Citizenship (School leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate/ Passport/ Birth Certificate)
8. For SEBC, ST and SC Category: Cast certificate issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only
9. For SEBC Category: Non-creamy layer certificate (Parishistha '4' in Gujarati/English) issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only dated on or after 01/04/2019
10. For EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) Category: EWS certificate issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only
11. Copy of Passport - if Citizenship is Dual/ Foreign
12. Photocopy of Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority
Insturctions for NRI Category Students
Note: Students should carefully read the rules for admission before submitting the application form. In the event of anything stated therein being found factually incorrect, the admission will be liable to be cancelled and concerned candidate will be liable to face legal action.
1. PIN can be purchased online from the website: http://medadmgujarat.org/pg/home.aspx by paying Rs. 2000/- (non-refundable).
2. Candidate himself/herself can do online registration by visiting website of admission committee http://medadmgujarat.org/pg/home.aspx.
3. The candidate applying for NRI Quota, confirm registration by document verification and submission only at Office of ACPUGMEC/ACPPGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar.
4. Candidate has to take prior appointment for the Document Verification and Submission of Xerox copies of Documents at Help Center. Candidate, himself/herself, can select the Date for Document Verification at the time of printing the Registration Slip.
5. After online application, they have to submit Demand draft of Rs. 25,000/- payable to ACPUGMEC, Gandhinagar as a process fee at the Office of ACPUGMEC/ACPPGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar Only.
6. Detail information about admission process will be available on website http://medadmgujarat.org/pg/home.aspx. Please visit this website frequently for updated information by the admission committee.
7. No application for admission will be considered unless it is accompanied by notarized copies of the certificates and all necessary documents.
8. Any change in any of the documents or in the examination marks after submission of the application should be promptly reported to the Office of ACPUGMEC/ACPPGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar with attested copy of the same. The candidate will be responsible for consequences if he/she fails to do so.
9. Admission to NRI quota seats at Medical Colleges will be finalized on the basis of merit list as prescribed under the rules.
10. Students joining the admitted College will be awarded degree from concerned University to which the college is affiliated.
Guidelines for Admission in NRI Quota Seats
a) "NRI" means a Non-Resident Indian as defined under Income Tax Act.1961 read with Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA), 1999.
Accordingly following criteria will be used for determining the NRI status of the candidate/ parent.
Non-resident Indian is "a person who is not resident in India".
The term NRI is defined under FEMA rules and regulations as 'A person resident outside India who is either a citizen of India or is a person of Indian origin (PIO).'
Under the Foreign Exchange management (Deposit) Regulations, 2000, which deal with banking accounts in India by NRIs, the term PIO is defined as below:
A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) is a citizen of any country other than Bangladesh or Pakistan, if he at any time held an Indian passport or he or either of his parents or any of his grandparents was a citizen of India by virtue of the Constitution of India or the Citizenship Act, 1955 or he is spouse of an Indian citizen or a person referred to in 'A' or 'B'.
Resident outside India: Person resident outside India means a person who is not resident in India.
Resident in India: Person Resident in India means:
i. Person Resident in India for more than 182 days during the course of preceding financial year but does not include:
A) A person who has gone out of India or who stays outside India, in either case:
(A.1) for or on taking up employment outside India; or
(A.2) for carrying on outside India a business or vocation outside India; or
(A.3) for any other purpose, in such circumstances as would indicate his intention to stay outside India for a uncertain period.
B) A person who has come to or stay in India, in either case, otherwise than:
(B.1) for or on taking up employment in India, or
(B.2) for carrying on in India a business or vocation in India, or
(B.3) for any other purpose, in such circumstances as would indicate his intention to stay in India for an uncertain period;
ii. Any person or body corporate registered or incorporated in India;
iii. An Office, Branch or Agency in India owned or controlled by a person resident outside India;
iv. An Office, Branch or Agency in India owned or controlled by a person resident in India.
b) Person of Indian Origin:
Person of Indian Origin" means a foreign citizen (not being a citizen of Pakistan, Bangladesh and other countries as may be specified by the Central Government from time to time) if,
▪ he/she at any time held an Indian passport; or
▪ he/she or either of his/her parents or grandparents or great grandparents was a citizen of India by virtue of the Constitution of India of the Citizenship Act,1955 (57 of 1955); or
▪ he/she is a spouse of a citizen of India or a person of Indian origin covered under (i) or (ii) above.
2. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: As per notification by Health & Family welfare department, Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar.
a) (i) A candidate shall be Non-Resident Indian, or
(ii) His/her parents or in absence of his/her parents, his/her legal guardian shall be NonResident India.
b) The candidate must complete Internship on or before 30th September 2021.
c) The candidate should have appeared in NEET-PG examination of current admission year and have been declared "Qualified".
3. MERIT LIST:
Admission on the non-resident Indian seats shall be given by ACPPGMEC on the basis of interse merit based on:
All India Overall Rank at the NEET-PG of current admission year from among the candidates who have applied for admission against the Non-Resident Indian seats.
4. DOCUMENTS: Application will be considered only if it is accompanied by copies of the following certificates, duly notarized.
a) Demand draft of Rs. 25,000/- payable to ACPUGMEC, Gandhinagar
b) Print-out of Online Application
c) All year MBBS attempt-wise marksheets
d) Marksheet of NEET-PG of current admission year
e) School Leaving Certificate
f) Internship completion certificate / 8 months internship completion certificate
g) Provisional Registration of Gujarat Medical Council OR Medical Council of India
h) Cast Certificate in Case of SC/ST/SEBC Candidate
i) Non-Creamy layer Certificate for SEBC Candidate, issued on or after 01-04-2019
j) COLOR PHOTOCOPIES OF FOLLOWING ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE NOTARIZED
i. Passport (Notarized color photocopies of all pages including blank Pages) of NRI/NRI Parents
ii. Visa / Resident permit / OCI / PIO card as applicable
iii. Address proof (Indian and foreign)
iv. Undertaking in regard for the fees from NRI Student/Parent
v. Document/s for Proof of Origin (Citizenship Card/P.R. Card etc.)
NOTE: All necessary documents should be available in English language only. If any document is in language other than English, it must be translated in English language by competent authority.
5. The applicant shall have to produce the original certificates, Notarized color copies at the time of submission of application. All documents mentioned above shall have to be produced at the time of interview. If during scrutiny or any time thereafter any discrepancy or incorrectness is noticed, the admission is liable to be cancelled forthwith. The candidate could be expelled and criminal action would be initiated against him.
6. Residence in the college hostel will be offered to the students as available. The allotment, decided on the basis of merit/requirements, will be at the discretion of the Dean / Principal.
Admission to the college does not guarantee hostel admission.
7. The hostel fees will be charged at rate fixed by the respective Management from time to time and will be paid by the student before the beginning of each term. Any other fee is to be paid by student, as decided by college authorities at par with all students.
8. So long as the father of the student is alive, no other person will be ordinarily accepted as his guardian.
9. Chairman, ACPPGMEC reserves the right to insert any new guideline or to edit / modify / delete any guideline to meet the exigencies of situation at any time.
10. For further information or clarification, contact:
Email ID- email@example.com
11. Interpretation: In implementation of the provisions of these rules, if any difficulty or question arises as to the interpretation of any provision, decision of the Chairman, ACPPGMEC shall be final.
12. The Jurisdiction of any dispute will be at Ahmedabad.
Detail information about admission process is available on website www.medadmgujarat.org Please visit this website frequently for updated information by the admission committee.
Note: Students can make online registration from the website itself: www.medadmgujarat.org. but to complete the registration process, they will have to go to the Help Center with their required certificates and registration slip.
To view the official PG medical admission related notices in detail, click on the following links: