JIPMER invites applications for research proposals to IEC Observational studies April 2021: Faculty, PhD scholar, PG, UG Students can apply
Puducherry: Through a recent notice, the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has called for Research proposals for discussion in the 4th meeting of the IEC (Observational Studies) for the month of April 2021 (05.05.2021)
Inviting online application for submission of proposals to the Institutional Ethics Committee Observational studies for April 2021, the JIPMER has stated in the notice that faculty, PhD scholar, P.G. and U.G. Students are invited to submit research proposals approved by JSAC/PGRMC/SCTRC/GJ-STRAUS for approval by Institutional Ethics Committee – Observational studies in the prescribed proforma available on website.
1. Kindly use the link https://iecmanager.org/institution/283 for filling the online version of JIEC application form and relevant annexures.
2. PIs are required to upload the soft copy of their signed declaration form, consent forms and scientific proposal to https://iecmanager.org/institution/283.
3. One original hard copy of the following documents is required to be submitted to Member-Secretary, Institute Ethics Committee (IEC) at Institute Ethics Committee office, Room no. 106, First floor, Administrative block, JIPMER.
• Covering letter
• Download of the online IEC application
• Signed Declaration form
• Consent forms
• Research proposal (JSAC ver. July 2020)
• JSAC/ UGRMC/PGRMC certificate
• Data collection proformas
4. Procedure and guidelines to upload proposal on e-EC portal is available in the JIPMER website https://jipmer.edu.in/research/research-committees/institute-ethicscommittee/important-information
The last date for submission of proposals so as to reach the office of the undersigned for consideration of approval by Institutional Ethics Committee for the month of March is on or before 24-04-2021 (Saturday). Proposals submitted before the last date will be taken up for discussion in IEC Observational committee meeting scheduled to be held on 05-05-2021 (Wednesday).
To view the official notice, click on the following link:
Procedure for Online application for Ethics approval