MBBS Admission 2021 at AIIMS Patna, Check out list of required documents
Patna: Through a recent notice, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Patna) has released the list of documents that are required to be brought by candidates for Admission to the MBBS 2021 Batch.
All the concerned candidates are hereby advised to take note of the following checklist of documents for MBBS admission to AIIMS Patna this academic year.
The following list of the documents needs to be produced for admission:-
1. Class 10" Mark Sheet
2. Class 10" Passing Certificate
3. Class 12" Mark Sheet
4. Class 12th Passing Certificate
5. Migration Certificate
6. NEST Application- Confirmation Page (provided by NTA)
7. NEST Admit Card (Provided by ETA)
8. NEST Score Card (provided by NTA)
9. Seat Allocation Letter (provided by MCC)
10. Caste Certificate - Format attached (in case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS Candidates) & PwBD certificate (wherever required)
11. Five Passport size Coloured photographs
12. Admission fees (One time for entire course) : 15856 /- (Bank Draft/ Cash Receipt/ NEFT)
13. Mess fee (Quarterly) 2 12,300/- (Bank Draft/ Cash Receipt/ NEFT)
14. Signed Affidavit by parent/guardian and student regarding anti-ragging (Format attached)
15. Signed Affidavit by parent/ guardian and student regarding attendance (Format Attached)
16. Undertaking (Format Attached)
Note: If any MBBS students vacate the seat after completion of all round of counselling process or discontinue the course midway, the penalty imposed for the same is Rs. 3,00,000/-.
2. For enquiries related to Admission at AIIMS Patna, kindly contact: Tel: 0612-2451006 & +918544423532
To view the official notice click on the following link: