MBBS, BDS, AYUSH 2021: University Of Delhi Faculty Of Medical Sciences extends document submission deadline for CW category candidates
New Delhi: Through a recent notice, the University of Delhi Faculty of Medical Sciences (FMS) has informed about the extension to the dates and time for Submission of Documents for entitlement/ concession for seeking admission under the CW category (85% Delhi Quota) to various UG courses MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS) for the Academic Session 2021-22.
It is hereby notified to all the concerned candidates that the time for submission of documents for entitlement/ concession for seeking admission under CW category (85% Delhi Quota) to various UG courses (MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS) for the Academic Session 2021-2022 has been extended till 6th December 2021 upto 5:00p.m.
The portal has been activated for the submission of documents.
This is in continuation of earlier notification released by the institute regarding UG admission under CW category (85% Delhi Quota) to various UG courses (MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS) for the Academic Session 2021-22 wherein the institute issued general instructions for candidates for applications.
General Instructions for all the candidates who are seeking admission under CW category to various UG courses (MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BUMS/BHMS) under 85% Delhi Quota
1. Candidates are required to apply online by visiting the website of the Faculty of Medical Sciences i.e. www.fmsc.ac.in. ( go to the home page of www.fmsc.ac.in => Course updates of MBBS/BDS click on the online form for CW Category under (85% Delhi Quota) to various UG courses (MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BUMS/BHMS) for the Academic session 2021-22.
2. Candidate must have a valid email ID for applying online form.
3. Fill the details to apply for seeking admission in UG Courses (MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BUMS/BHMS) under 85% Delhi Quota for the Academic Session 2021-22
4. The candidates are advised to recheck the entries before final submission:-
5. After filling in all the required details press the "Submit" button
Note: After successful submission, there is no need to fill the online form again
To view the official notice click on the following link: