MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS Admissions 2021: ACPUGMEC releases schedule, View all application details here
Gujarat: Through a recent notice, Admission Committee for Professional Post-Graduate Medical Education Courses (ACPUGMEC) has released the schedule for online applications and Document verification for MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BHMS courses for the academic year 2021-22.
Schedule for online application (Registration) and Document verification for the admission to above Courses in Government, Grant in aid and Self-financed Medical, Dental, Ayurvedic and Homeopathy Colleges (*including 15% All India quota seats of BAMS & BHMS courses in Self-financed colleges) after Qualifying Examination of 12th Standard (Science Stream with B / AB Group) passed from the school situated in Gujarat State from the Gujarat Board, Central Board, Council of Indian School Certificate Examination, Cambridge University and National Institute of Open Schooling and after qualifying as per All India Rank in NEET-UG 2021 and eligible as per Admission Rules of Health and Family Welfare Department, Govt. of Gujarat and respective council will be held as follows.
Date and time
Online PIN purchase from website of the admission committee
17/11/2021 10:00 am
28/11/2021 4:00 pm
For Online Registration
17/11/2021 10:00 am
28/11/2021 06:00 pm
Documents Verification and Submission photocopies of Documents at Help Center
18/11/2021 10:00 am
29/11/2021 4:00 pm
• PIN for online registration can be purchased through online payment of Rs. 200/- (Rs. Two hundred only- Non Refundable) from the website: www.medadmgujarat.org
• After online Registration, candidate has to take prior appointment for the Documents Verification and Submission of self-attested photocopies of Documents at Help Center. Candidates, themselves can select the Date and Help Center for Documents verification at the time of printing the Registration Slip.
• Help center will remain closed on public holidays and Sundays.
• For Local Quota: Candidates who want to apply in Local Quota Seats of Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad or Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research (SMIMER), Surat. Candidate in addition to online registration, must obtain certificate that he/she is local student of Ahmedabad/Surat city from Dean of respective institute, for this candidate has to contact respective college.
• For NRI Candidates only: After online application, they have to submit Demand draft of Rs.10,000/- in favor of 'ACPUGMEC, payable at Gandhinagar' as a process fee at the office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar Only.
• *For 15% All India quota seats of BAMS & BHMS courses in Self-financed colleges: For 15% All India quota seats of BAMS & BHMS courses in Self-financed colleges, students who have passed 12th Standard (Science Stream with B / AB Group) from anywhere in India from any examination board in India and after qualifying as per All India Rank in NEET-UG 2021 and eligible as per Admission Rules of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of India and respective council can apply for the same.
• For any guidance about registration or for further process of admission, candidate has to visit help center. List of help center is mentioned on the website of admission committee: www.medadmgujarat.org.
• Detail information about admission process is available on website www.medadmgujarat.org. Please visit this website frequently for updated information by the admission committee.
IMPORTANT: All information regarding admission process will be published only on the website of Admission Committee (www.medadmgujarat.org), now onwards.
Important Instruction for Online PIN Purchase : It is advisable to do Online PIN Purchase using internet with good speed (preferably, Broadband Internet Connection) to avoid transaction failure.
[Important Note for Online PIN Purchase : To avoid transaction failure, it is advisable to purchase PIN online using high speed internet (in particular, broadband internet connection).]
Process of Online Admission
Major six processes of Online Admission
a. Online Registration
b. Document Verification: To confirm registration
c. Preparation and Publication of Merit List
d. Online Choice Filling & Allotment of Admission
e. Payment of Tuition Fees
f. Original Document Submission: To confirm admission
1. Online Registration
ONLINE PIN Purchase: From http://medadmgujarat.org/ug/home.aspx
Visit website: http://medadmgujarat.org/ug/home.aspx [http://medadmgujarat.org/ug/home.aspx
Filling of NEET-UG details and authentication through PIN
Filling of Candidate's other details
Confirmation of filled details
Take Print-out of Registration Details
2. Document verification at help center: to confirm registration
List of Documents to be Verified
Name of Document
NEET-UG mark-sheet of current academic year
NEET-UG-2021 mark-sheet, downloaded from NTA website ]NEET-UG-2021
Proof of Birth Place
List of acceptable documents (any one)
Proof of Birth Date
Transfer Certificate (provided that place of birth is clearly mentioned)
For Candidates Born Outside Gujarat
Domicile certificate issued by the authority empowered by the Government of Gujarat
For Scheduled Caste (SC) candidate
Certificate belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) issued by the authority empowered by the Government of Gujarat in that behalf
For Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidate
Certificate belonging to Scheduled Tribes (ST) issued by the authority empowered by the Government of Gujarat in that behalf
For Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)
For Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) candidate
Certificate belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) issued by the authority empowered by the Government of Gujarat in that behalf
For Person with Disability (PwD) candidate
Certificate of Disability issued by the authority empowered by the Government
For local candidate of Ahmedabad
The certificate of local candidate from the Dean of Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad (It will be issued only after publication of NEET-UG results).
For local candidate of Surat
The certificate of local candidate from the Dean of Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research, Surat (It will be issued only after publication of NEET-UG results).
For Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) candidate
OCI card issued by competent authority of Central Government of India
Certificate Physical Fitness
Certificate of Physical Fitness in the prescribed form obtained from a registered medical practitioner (M.B.B.S/MD/MS)
Note: Prescribed form is available on official website of ACPUGMEC
Children of defense personnel
3. Preparation and publication of merit list
• After registration process, ACPUGMEC will prepare and declare merit list of all eligible candidates. Candidate needs to verify merit number and category as mentioned in registration details.
4. Online choice filling & allotment of admission
• After merit list declaration, choice filling will be initiated online for each round. Mock round may be conducted before actual first round of choice filling to create awareness regarding online allotment process. Mock round allotment will not be considered as true (actual) allotment. Actual first round will be conducted after the Mock round. Candidate can fill fresh choice or modify their previously filled choices.
• Once the choice filling period is over, the ACPUGMEC will process for allotment of seats and declare the status of allotment on the website. The candidates can view their status of allotment by login through their own User ID.
5. Payment of Tuition fees
• The candidate has to pay the requisite amount of tuition fees of his allotted institute by cash/DD at any of designated bank branches or through online payment within the time limit specified by the ACPUGMEC.
6. Original document submission at help center
• The candidate has to submit the original documents (as per his category, as mentioned in Annexure II in point 3) along with Allotment Letter of respective Round and Receipt of Payment of Tuition Fees at appointed Help Center for confirmation of admission.
• The candidate, who fails to pay prescribed fees and submit original documents, his admission will not be granted under any circumstances.
Instructions for Online Application and Registration
• Purchase PIN through the website: http://medadmgujarat.org/ug/home.aspx by online payment of Rs. 200/- (Non-refundable)
• After purchase of PIN, the candidate has to register through the website: http://medadamgujarat.org/ug/home.aspx
• After completion of registration, take print-out of the Registration details
• Candidate has to take prior appointment for the Document Verification and Submission of photocopies of Documents at Help Center. Candidate, himself/herself, can select the Date, time slot and Help Center for Document Verification at the time of printing the Registration details.
• Visit the appointed help center with original documents. Attach self-attested copies of required documents with Registration details and submit to the Help Centers
• The candidate has to get 'Registration Acknowledgement Slip' duly signed by nodal officer of respective help center to complete his registration process
• The candidate applying for NRI Quota, document verification and submission will be done only at Office of ACPUGMEC, Ground Floor, GMERS Medical College, Civil Hospital Campus, Gandhinagar – 382016, Gujarat. They have to submit Demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- (Non-Refundable) in-favor of 'ACPUGMEC', payable at Gandhinagar as a processing fee at the Office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar only at the time of document verification and submission.
• Merit list will be prepared as per the rules of Notification (No.: GP-5/MCG/1017/SFS-I5/J) of Health and Family Welfare Department Sachivalaya, Gandhinagar, dated 13th March, 2018, as amended up to 8th October, 2020 and published on the official website of ACPUGMEC
• Detailed program for online counseling, seat matrix and fee structure will be announced in due course on the website
• After submitting the documents at the respective centers, wait for merit list
• The list of participating institutes with details of fees will be available on the website. Only those colleges who got permission from respective council (NMC/MCI/DCI/CCIM/AYUSH) will be considered for admission process.
• ACPUGMEC will prepare a merit list on basis of All India Rank of NEET-UG [ACPUGMEC NEET-UG
• The candidates, who apply for Government seats of Government and Unaided Medical and Dental Colleges, are also eligible for Management seats of Unaided Medical and Dental Colleges
• Candidate has to preserve PIN till the whole admission process is completed including Refund process
To view the official notice click on the following link:
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR NRI CATEGORY STUDENTS
1. Students should carefully read the rules for admission before submitting the application form. In the event of anything stated therein being found factually incorrect, the admission will be liable to be cancelled and concerned candidate will be liable to face legal action.
2. Candidate himself/herself can do online registration.
3. PIN can be obtained by the candidate from any of the designated branches of Designated Bank by paying Rs. 200/- (non-refundable). The details of the branches of Designated Bank are given on website: www.medadmgujarat.org. PIN can be purchased online from the website: www.medadmgujarat.org also.
4. Candidate can register himself/herself by visiting website of admission committee www.medadmgujarat.org.
5. The candidate applying for NRI Quota, document verification and submission will be done only at Office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar.
6. After online application, they have to submit Demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favor of "ACPUGMEC", payable at Gandhinagar as a process fee at the Office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar Only.
7. Detail information about admission process will be available on website www.medadmgujarat.org. Please visit this website frequently for updated information by the admission committee.
8. Students joining admitted College will be awarded degree from concerned University to which the college is affiliated.
9. No application for admission will be considered unless it is accompanied by notarized copies of the certificates and all necessary documents.
10. Any change in any of the documents or in the examination marks after submission of the application should be promptly reported to the Office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar with attested copy of the same. The candidate will be responsible for consequences if he/she fails to do so.
11. Admission to NRI quota seats at Medical / Dental Colleges will be finalized on the basis of merit list as prescribed under the rules.
GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION IN NRI QUOTA SEATS
a) "NRI" means a Non-Resident Indian as defined under Income Tax Act.1961 read with Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999.
Accordingly following criteria will be used for determining the NRI status of the candidate/parent.
Non-resident Indian is "a person who is not resident in India".
The term NRI is defined under FEMA rules and regulations as 'A person resident outside India who is either a citizen of India or is a person of Indian origin (PIO).'
Under the Foreign Exchange management (Deposit) Regulations, 2000, which deal with banking accounts in India by NRIs, the term PIO is defined as below:
A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) is a citizen of any country other than Bangladesh or Pakistan, if he at any time held an Indian passport or he or either of his parents or any of his grandparents was a citizen of India by virtue of the Constitution of India or the Citizenship Act, 1955 or he is spouse of an Indian citizen or a person referred to in 'a' or 'b'.
Resident outside India: Person resident outside India means a person who is not resident in India.
Resident in India: Person Resident in India means:
i. Person Resident in India for more than 182 days during the course of preceding financial year but does not include:
(A) A person who has gone out of India or who stays outside India, in either case:
(A.1) for or on taking up employment outside India; or
(A.2) for carrying on outside India a business or vocation outside India; or
(A.3) for any other purpose, in such circumstances as would indicate his intention to stay outside India for a uncertain period.
(B) A person who has come to or stay in India, in either case, otherwise than:
(B.1) for or on taking up employment in India, or
(B.2) for carrying on in India a business or vocation in India, or
(B.3) for any other purpose, in such circumstances as would indicate his intention to stay in India for an uncertain period;
ii. Any person or body corporate registered or incorporated in India;
iii. An Office, Branch or Agency in India owned or controlled by a person resident outside India;
iv. An Office, Branch or Agency in India owned or controlled by a person resident in India.
b) Person of Indian Origin:
Person of Indian Origin" means a foreign citizen (not being a citizen of Pakistan, Bangladesh and other countries as may be specified by the Central Government from time to time) if,
▪ he/she at any time held an Indian passport; or
▪ he/she or either of his/her parents or grandparents or great grandparents was a citizen of India by virtue of the Constitution of India of the Citizenship Act,1955 (57 of 1955); or
▪ He/she is a spouse of a citizen of India or a person of Indian origin covered under (i) or (ii) above.
2. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: (As per notification by Health & Family welfare department, Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar)
a) (i) A candidate shall be a Non-Resident Indian, or
(ii) His/her parents or in absence of his/her parents, his/her legal guardian shall be Non-Resident India.
b) The candidate must have obtained minimum qualifying marks in 12th Standard as per regulatory Council.
c) The candidate should have appeared in NEET-UG-2021 examination and have been declared "Qualified".
d) A candidate shall have completed 17 years of age on or before the 31st December of the Academic Year for which the admissions are being conducted.
e) "Provisional Eligibility Certificate" should be obtained from concerned University within one month of admission.
3. MERIT LIST:
Admission on the non-resident Indian seats shall be given by ACPUGMEC on the basis of inter-se merit based on:
All India Overall Rank at the NEET-UG-2021 from among the candidates who have applied for admission against the Non-Resident Indian seats.
Application will be considered only if it is accompanied by copies of the following certificates, duly notarized.
a) Print-out of Online Application
b) School Leaving Certificate or other document showing place of birth
c) H.S.C.E. / Equivalent Examination mark sheet.
d) NEET-UG-2021 Examination Mark Sheet.
e) Transcript – for abroad student.
f) Equivalence Certificate – for abroad student.
g) Passport (Notarized color photocopies of all pages including blank Pages) of NRI/NRI Parents
h) Visa / Resident permit / OCI / PIO card as applicable (Notarized Colour Photocopy)
i) Address proof (Indian) (Notarized Colour Photocopy)
j) Address proof (Foreign) (Notarized Colour Photocopy)
k) Undertaking in regard for the fees from NRI Student/Parent (on 300 Rs. Stamp paper)
l) Document/s for Proof of Origin (Citizenship Card/P.R. Card etc.) (Notarized Colour Photocopy)
NOTE: All necessary documents should be available in English language only. If any document is in language other than English, it must be translated in English language by competent authority
5. The applicant shall have to produce the original certificates mentioned in 4a, 4b and 4c and for all other documents, Notarized color copies to be submitted at the time of submission of application. Originals of documents mentioned in 4d, 4e, 4f and 4g shall have to be produced at the time of counselling. If during scrutiny or any time thereafter any discrepancy or incorrectness is noticed, the admission is liable to be cancelled forthwith. The candidate could be expelled and criminal action would be initiated against him.
6. Residence in the college hostel will be offered to the students as available. The allotment, decided on the basis of merit/requirements, will be at the discretion of the Dean / Principal. Admission to the college does not guarantee hostel admission.
7. The hostel fees will be charged at rate fixed by the respective Management from time to time and will be paid by the student before the beginning of each term. Any other fee is to be paid by student, as decided by college authorities at par with all students.
8. So long as the father of the student is alive, no other person will be ordinarily accepted as his guardian.
9. Chairman, ACPUGMEC reserves the right to insert any new guideline or to edit / modify / delete any guideline to meet the exigencies of situation at any time.
10. Interpretation: In implementation of the provisions of these rules, if any difficulty or question arises as to the interpretation of any provision, decision of the Chairman, ACPUGMEC Society shall be final.
11. The Jurisdiction of any dispute will be at Ahmedabad.
To view the official notice click on the following link:
Procedure for Online Registration
• Purchase PIN through the website: http://medadmgujarat.org/ug/home.aspx by online payment of Rs. 200/- (Non-refundable)
• All the candidates hereby informed that all the activities of admission described here shall be performed within stipulated time limit as declared by Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) and refer the admission schedule declared by ACPUGMEC from time to time on http://medadmgujarat.org/ug/home.aspx
• Gujarat Board / CBSE / ISCE / Cambridge University / National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) students who have qualified NEET-UG of current academic year and passed SSC and HSC Examination (Science B/AB Stream) from Gujarat State and Domicile of Gujarat / born in Gujarat state and eligible as per admission rules of Gujarat State have to visit the website http://medadmgujarat.org/ug/home.aspx from anywhere through internet for Online Registration procession.
• For online registration process candidate has to click "Apply for Admission in Medical, Dental, Homeopathy and Ayurvedic" button. New window will appear on the computer screen.
• Click on "Candidate Registration/Login". New window will appear on the computer screen.
• To register as a new candidate, click the "Click here for New Registration" button. By doing so, New Registration window will be displayed on the computer screen.
• Enter 'Serial number of PIN (5 digit, received in your mobile/email)', '14 digit PIN', 'E-mail Address', 'Mobile No.', 'Roll No. (NEET Roll No.') and 'Captcha Image' in the appropriate box. Verify the details entered and if every detail entered is correct, click "SUBMIT" button. 5 digit User ID and 14 digit PIN is an important parameter to login in your account for all future processes, so save them carefully. Then, the "Online Registration Form" window will be displayed on the computer screen.
• The candidate has to fill up personal details in the format as displayed in "Online Registration Form". Candidate's 'Serial number of PIN' will appear as LOGIN/USER ID. After that, the candidate has to enter a password by using at least 6 (six) and maximum 12 (twelve) alphanumeric characters. Re-enter the same password at the space marked as "Confirm Password". For future login the candidate has to use the same Login ID, PIN and password only. So, candidate has to remember the password for subsequent login.
• If the candidate is from SEBC category, he / she has to fill up the date of issuance of Non Creamy-layer certificate issued by competent authority of Government of Gujarat.
• If candidate also wants to participate on 15% AIQ seats of BAMS / BHMS in SFI institutes situated in Gujarat state he /she has to tick on "Yes" as given in blue box.
• If candidate born outside Gujarat and select the birth place other than Gujarat State, than only details of the Domicile Certificate will be asked
• Please do not share your password and purchased PIN with anyone. If you have lost your PIN, you have to come at CCR, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar for regenerate your PIN by paying processing fee decided by ACPUGMEC.
• Verify the entries made and if every detail found correct then choose "I Agree" option at the bottom of the form, if the declaration is acceptable. If the candidate selects "I Agree " option, he will be allowed to click the "SUBMIT " button. In case any mandatory information not filled then registration will not be completed. In such case the incomplete fields will be highlighted by '*' with red colour or message will be displayed. Provide the incomplete information and click "SUBMIT " button. OTP will be generated and will be sent to your Registered Mobile.
• After entering OTP click on "Save Changes". New window will appear on the computer screen. "Save Changes"
• By doing so, page entitled as "Registration Details" will be generated. Click "EDIT/CONFIRM APPLICATION" button. The "Online Registration Form" will appear with already filled details which can be edited by the candidate. After editing, the candidate has to verify the details entered and if every detail found correct, click "Confirm Registration Details" button. No changes to registration details will be allowed after this!
• After registration candidate have to upload documents as per registration details as shown in below screenshots according to category. Upload documents (readable photos) which are .jpg, .jpge or .png format only by clicking on "Choose file" > select photo you what to upload > click on "Upload" button > Your document will be uploaded. You can delete photo if you want to change the photo > click on "Delete" button and again do the same procedure to upload correct photo. Choose and upload all documents one by one as given in "Sr. No."
• Candidate can take prior appointment for the Document Verification and Submission of photocopies of Documents at Help Center only after uploading documents. Candidate can select the Date, time slot and Help Center for Document Verification. After that candidate can take print of Registration Slip. The candidate then has to submit "Registration Details form ", have to produce relevant original documents & submit selfattested photo-copies at appointed Help Center, compulsorily.
• The candidate will be able to take appointment for Document Verification after clicking "Document Verification Appointment" under "REGISTRATION DETAILS" button.
• The candidate will be able to take print of the "Registration Details" only after clicking "Registration Details" under "REGISTRATION DETAILS" button. The candidate can click the "Print Your Details" button for printing "Registration Details" page.
• For the confirmation of registration at Help Center, all candidates have to take print of the "Registration Details" (two copies). Self-attested copies of all relevant documents (as per the list mentioned at the bottom of the Registration Details) should be attached with the Registration Details. Both candidate as well as parent/guardian of the candidate has to compulsorily sign the Registration Details at the space provided. In case of candidates of SC/SEBC/ST/EWS/PwD category, the candidates have to submit 02 copies of caste certificate, Non-creamy layer certificate and school leaving certificate / transfer certificate.
• For the confirmation of registration at Help Center, all candidates have to take print of the "Registration Details" (two copies). Self-attested copies of all relevant documents (as per the list mentioned at the bottom of the Registration Details) should be attached with the Registration Details. Both candidate as well as parent/guardian of the candidate has to compulsorily sign the Registration Details at the space provided. In case of candidates of SC/SEBC/ST/EWS/PwD category, the candidates have to submit 02 copies of castecertificate, Non-creamy layer certificate and school leaving certificate / transfer certificate.
• The officer at the Help Center will verify the Registration Details and self-attested photocopies of relevant documents with originals. The officer will retain Registration Slip and set of self-attested documents and issue the Registration Slip with signature and seal to the Candidate. It is mandatory for all candidates to verify all Original Documents at Help Center and obtain Registration Slip, without which candidate shall not be eligible for further admission process.
• Important: It is compulsory to visit Help center and submit your Registration slip along with self-attested photocopies of required documents and to get Acknowledgment receipt of registration otherwise your candidature will not be considered for further admission process.
• FOR NRI CANDIDATE: The candidate applying for NRI Quota, document verification and submission will be done only at Office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar. The instructions for NRI candidates are available in details on the website: http://medadmgujarat.org/ug/home.aspx under "Instructions for NRI Candidates"
• FOR PwD (PERSONS WITH DISABILITY) CANDIDATE: All candidates, who are applying for PwD quota, have to appear for examination for disability to Medical Board of ACPUGMEC. Eligibility as PwD candidate will only be determined on the basis of Disability Certificate issued from a Medical Board of ACPUGMEC. No other PwD certificate, issued by any other Authorities/Hospital will be entertained.
• CANDIDATE ACCOUNT DETAILS:
For performing different activities in one's account different options are given
To come back to Home Page
To Exit from your login account
To View Registration Detail
Edit Registration Details
To Edit Registration Detail
Print Registration Slip
To Print Registration Slip [Registration Slip
Candidate can reset the password for the security purpose
Candidate can view his previous login details and activities performed at any time.
To view the official notice click on the following link:
- Information regarding Certificate for Local Quota of Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research, Surat [Click Here]
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for ACUPGMEC (English)