MD, MS Admissions At PGIMER: 28 Seats tentatively Available For Round 3 Counselling
Chandigarh: Through a recent notification, the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) has informed about the tentative vacancy position for 3rd counselling of sponsored candidates for admission to the MD/MS course for July 2021 session scheduled on 25.09.2021.
As per the notice, the seats are available for various departments - Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Microbiology, Pathology, Paediatrics, Pharmacology, Transfusion Medicine.
All the concerned candidates can view the seats available for each department as follows:
Name of the Departments
Anaesthesia and Intensive Care
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES:
1. The 3rd counselling of Sponsored Candidates will be held on 25.09.2021 at 10:45 AM in the Bhargawa Auditorium, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
2. All the eligible sponsored candidates who have applied for PGIMER, Chandigarh and qualified INI-CET (July 2021) are required to appear in person at the said venue and time.
3. The candidates must possess "No Objection Certificate" and "Sponsorship Certificate" failing which their candidature will not be considered.
4. Seats will be allocated as per merit in the INI-CET.
5. Seats that may fall vacant due- to upgradation by any candidate on the day of counselling, will be filled on the spot as per merit.
6. Selected candidates will have to deposit course fee/security amounting Rs. 4470/- through debit card on the spot to provisionally confirm their seat.
To view the official notice click on the following link:
For more details log in to the official website: