MDS Counselling Round 2: MCC specifies documentation for NRI candidates
New Delhi: The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has issued a notice for all Candidates who want to get their nationality converted from Indian to NRI. The MCC has asked candidates to submit the relevant documents which claim that they belong to the NRI category.
It is for the information to all the candidates that those who are claiming to be NRI as per the directions/orders of Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, such candidates should send their relevant documents as mentioned below, in support of their claim of change of nationality from Indian/Other to NRI through e-mail email@example.com from 12:00 Noon of 8th October 2021 (Friday) till 08:00 AM of 9th October 2021 (Saturday).
All such candidates are advised to be in touch with the MCC website (www.mcc.nic.in) website for further course of action. Mails received before/ after the stipulated time will not be considered. Candidates are advised to send all documents enclosed in single mail only, within the stipulated time.
The following conditions are required to be met by the candidates applying for change of their category (Indian/Others to NRI):-
1. As per the directions of the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India in the case (W.P. (C) No.689/2017- Consortium of Deemed universities in Karnataka (CODEUNIK) & Anr. Vs. Union Of India & Ors.) dated 22-08-2017 and principles set out in Anshul Tomar (supra) case.
The list of documents to be sent through e-mail are as follows:-
1) Documents claiming that the sponsorer is an NRI (Passport, Visa of the sponsorer).
2) Relationship of NRI with the candidate as per the court orders of The Hon'ble Supreme Court of India in case W.P.(c) No. 689/2017- Consortium of Deemed Universities in Karnataka (CODEUNIK) & Ans. Vs Union of India & Ors. dated 22-08- 2017.
3) Affidavit from the sponsorer that he/ she will sponsor the entire course fee of the candidate duly notarized.
4) Embassy Certificate of the Sponsorer (Certificate from the Consulate).
5) NEET Score Card of the candidate.
To view the notice, click on the link below: