AIIMS to hold Open counselling of BSc Nursing Hons course on January 27th, Register now
New Delhi: Through a recent notice, the AIIMS has informed about the Open counselling (offline mode) of BSc Nursing Hons course session 2020 for all 7 AIIMS institutes.
Candidates who are interested to participate in Open Round of Seat Allocation of B.Sc. (HONS.) Nursing to be held in offline mode at JL Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi on 27.01.2021 will be required to register themselves online for Open Round of Seat Allocation on the AIIMS website i.e. www.aiimsexams.org.
The Online Registration has opened from 19.01.2021 (Tuesday) & will close on 22.01.2021 (Friday) (05.00 PM).
All candidates who have appeared in the Entrance Examination can register themselves online for open round of Counseling.
1. To register go to www.aiimsexams.org.
2. Select your desired course "B.Sc. (Hons)" Under "Academic Courses" tab.
3. Enter your Registration ID and Password to login.
4. Opt "MyPage" click on "Register for Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling" link & register yourself and upload scanned copy of Demand Draft (DD) of rupees 25000/- in favour of Director AIIMS New Delhi.
5. Take printout of Registration Slip and scan copy of DD for open round.
6. Produce printout of the Registration slip and scan copy of DD to attend Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling alongwith all original certificates & Original Demand Draft and one set of Photocopy of certificates at the above mentioned venue on specified date & time.
7. Candidates will not be allowed to attend Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling without production of Registration slip generated at the time of online registration for Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling and other required certificate.
The Open Counseling (offline mode) for filling up the B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing seats for session 2020 for all (7) AIIIMS which remained vacant seats after 2nd round of counseling and other seats which fell vacant by way of surrender/resignation etc. (after confirmation in 1st and 2nd Counseling) will be conducted on 27th January 2021 at 9.00 A.M. in Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi with the following Guidelines/Process of Open Counseling:-
Process of candidate :
A : Process:
1. The candidates should have to register themselves online on the AIIMS Website i.e. www.aiimsexams.org for start on 19.01.2021 (Tuesday) to 22.01.2021 (Friday) upto 5.00 P.M. for Open Counseling.
2. A Demand Draft (DD) of amount of Rs.25,000 (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) should be made in the favour of Director AIIMS, New Delhi, payable at New Delhi and details of Demand Draft shall have to be entered while registering on the AIIMS website; hence all candidates must made a demand draft prior to registration and upload scanned copy of Demand Draft (DD) at the time of Registration.
3. Candidates who have not made the Demand Draft (DD) or provided incorrect information of this Demand Draft (DD) while registering on the AIIMS website shall not be allowed to participate in Open Counseling.
4. Candidates who do not join the allotted seat will be subjected to a penalty of Rs. One Lakh.
B: Reporting time and venue :
All candidates will be required to report on 27th January 2021 at 9.00 A.M. "in person" in Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi.
C: Eligibility :
All candidates who have appeared in the examination are eligible for registration for open round subject to other criteria/process as mentioned in this notice.
1. They will have be to produce printout of the registration slip issued to them at the time of online registration for open counseling and Demand Draft of Rs.25000/- in Original that the same upload at the time of Registration for Open Counselling alongwith all Original Certificates of qualification viz. Admit Card, Date of Birth(10th Std.), Proof of belonging to EWS/OBC/SC/ST, valid PWBD Certificate, 12th Mark sheet, 12th Passing certificate and Migration Certificate alongwith a set of self-attested copies of all certificate / DD on the day of Open counseling.
2. The candidate have a minimum aggregate marks required in qualifying examination i.e.10+2 or equivalent is 55% for Gen/OBC/EWS (50% in case of SCs/STs categories) in aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
3. Candidates will not be allowed to attend Open Counseling without the production required documents mention in ELIGBILITY POINT 1 and Original Demand Draft of Rs. 25000/-.
4. Those candidates who are pursuing any course anywhere are required to bring proof of their resignation letter / Seat surrender letter in original alongwith Original Certificates in Open Counseling.
5. Those candidates who have joined any AIIMS in the earlier round of Seat Allocation/Counseling are also eligible for this Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counseling subject to registered themselves for this Open Counseling from 19.01.2021 (Tuesday) & close on 22.01.2021 (Friday) (05.00 PM) and surrender/resign the seat by 23.01.2021 till 5.00 PM and required to bring proof of their resignation letter / Seat surrender letter in original alongwith Original Certificates in Open Counseling.
6. The allocation of seats will be made strictly as per rank/merit of candidates in the entrance examination and on the terms and conditions as mentioned in the prospectus.
No authorized representative will be allowed to attend the open counseling.
In addition, seat/s falling vacant by way of surrender/resignation henceforth till 5.00 P.M. on 23/01/2021 will be included in Open counseling. Hence, number of seats may change on the day of counseling.
The OBC candidates have to produce valid OBC certificate issued between 16/04/2019 to 21/08/2020 for Central Govt. Institutions. Failure to bring valid caste certificate shall make the candidates ineligible for the purpose of allotment of seat in OBC category. No provisional allotment will be made.
The EWS candidates have to produce valid EWS certificate issued between 16/04/2019 to 21/08/2020. Failure to bring valid EWS certificate shall make the candidates ineligible for the purpose of allotment of seat in EWS category. No provisional allotment will be made.
Process of Counseling :
On 27th January 2021 during open round of counseling for B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing for Seven (7) AIIMS, first UR counseling will be done and after UR counseling is over, EWS counseling will be done followed by OBC / SC / ST counseling.
If any EWS seat remain vacant after counseling for EWS seat, all vacant seats will be transferred to UR category and will be offered to UR candidates on merit.
If any OBC seat remain vacant after counseling for OBC seat, all vacant seats will be transferred to UR category and will be offered to UR candidates on merit.
In case of SC/ST counseling, if any SC seat(s) remain vacant, these will be transferred to ST seat and vice versa. All SC/ST seats which remain vacant after such transfers will also be transferred to UR category and will be offered to UR candidates strictly on merit.
Thus, UR candidates will be called again in case any OBC, SC and ST seats remain vacant after counseling for these categories is over in this round and all UR candidates should, therefore stay, back till it is announced that counseling is finally over.
Qualified PWBD candidates can also attend the counseling.
NOTE: Registration for Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counseling is mandatory. Desirous Candidates are required to Register on time and not wait till the last moment.
An Updated list of vacant seats will be displayed on Website on 20th January 2021. However, number of seats may change on day of counseling.
For any queries please contact Academic Section, AIIMS, New Delhi Tel : (011) 26594365 and 26594383 between 11.00 am to 4.00 PM on Monday to Friday and upto 12.00 Noon on Saturday.
For further updates please visit www.aiimsexams.org website regularly.
To view the official notice, click on the following link: