BAMS, BUMS, BHMS AIQ Counselling Round 2: Maha CET Cell releases instructions for candidates
Mumbai: Through a recent notice, the Maha CET Cell has released the instructions for candidates with respect to Round 2 for Admission to All India Quota (15%) Seats in Private Unaided Institute for BAMS, BHMS, BUMS Courses.
All the concerned candidates are hereby requested to view the said instructions as mentioned below
Instruction to the Candidates -
1. Round Ist joined candidate who has not been Upgraded in Round IInd may resign his seat allotted in Round I st within five days (before 10/01/2021) of Round IInd Result (availing Free exit) announcement failing which he will be considered as part of joined candidates for Round IInd and rules will apply accordingly.
2. Once you join second round seat from minimum 15% All India Quota, you will not be allowed to vacate from allotted IInd round seat. However, if you are allotted a seat in IInd Round in AIQ, but you have not joined, you can Exit without joining the allotted seat to participate in State Quota Counseling.
3. In case candidate is allotted seat during the IInd round of allotment process, the seat allotted during the I st round will be automatically cancelled immediately (and allotted to somebody else) and candidate will have to join the college/seat allotted during second round.
4. Candidates having JOINED Status at the end of Round IInd will not be considered for State Quota Counseling as per the rules mentioned in aaccc.gov.in.
5. Seats vacant after Round IInd will be surrendered to State Quota. No subsequent round(s) will be conducted for AIQ (15%) in Private Unaided Institute for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Courses
To view the official notice, click on the following link:
Online Registration and Payment of Registration Fees (Rs.2000/-) Through Online Payment Gateway for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Courses for Round-2 of AIQ (15% Seats)
31/12/2021 upto 11.59 pm
Publication of combined Registered Candidates List
01/01/2021 after 05.00 pm
Publication of Seat Matrix
28/12/2020 after 05:00 pm
Online Preference (Choices) Filling Process for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Courses Only
03/01/2021 upto 05.00 pm
Declaration of selection list of 2nd Round for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Courses Only
Last date of joining to the selected college during 2nd round for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Courses Only
06/01/2021 to 12/01/2021