- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
CENTAC Releases Revised List Of Vacancies For UG NEET After Mop-up Round
Puducherry: Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC) released a revised list of vacancies in UG NEET - MBBS / BDS / BAMS courses after the mop-up round. The provisional allotment for UG NEET - BDS/BAMS/BVSC for the mop-up round has also been released. As per the notice, 168 seats are left vacant after the mop-up round. Detailed seat matrix – Government Quota – 35 seats ...
Puducherry: Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC) released a revised list of vacancies in UG NEET - MBBS / BDS / BAMS courses after the mop-up round. The provisional allotment for UG NEET - BDS/BAMS/BVSC for the mop-up round has also been released.
As per the notice, 168 seats are left vacant after the mop-up round.
Detailed seat matrix –
Government Quota – 35 seats
Management Quota – 133 seats
The application window for new registration closed on 18.12.2023. The applications were invited for admission to the first year MBBS (Management Quota only) / BDS (Government and Management Quota seats) / BAMS (Government Quota seats) for the academic year 2022-23 in Government / Self-financing Colleges in the UT of Puducherry.
The provisional allotment for UG NEET - BDS/BAMS/BVSC for the mop-up round has also been released. The list includes APP No, Name, NEET All India Rank, NEET Score, Residence, Applied Category, Allotted Category, and Status. The detailed list is enclosed in the notice below.
Eligibility criteria NEET UG admissions -
1. The eligibility for admission to MBBS, BDS, and BAMS Degree courses for this academic year shall be based solely on marks obtained in the National Eligibility – Cum- Entrance Test (NEET UG2022) conducted by NTA.
2. Candidates must have individually passed all the subjects of the qualifying examination of the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (Academic) with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry / Botany Zoology, and English.
3. They have completed 17 years of age at admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December.
The National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET-UG) is being conducted by NTA for admission to undergraduate medical education, with the approval of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and MHRD.
NEET UG counseling is conducted by the Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC). It is a common admission portal for all the colleges of Puducherry and is established by the Government of Puducherry. Under this, the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination and appeared in such a qualifying examination are eligible for admission. There are various courses under its umbrella.
To view the notices, click on the links below -