- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
Dr. YSR University Of Health Sciences Issues Guidelines For MBBS MQ Mop-Up III Admission Process
Andhra Pradesh: Dr. YSR University of Health Sciences issued guidelines for Principals of allotted candidates of MBBS course under management quota for mop-up -III admission process.The mop-up round - 3 web-based counseling for admissions into MBBS seats under management quota for the academic year 2022-23 is completed, and allotments are released on 15-12-2022 to the selected candidates....
Andhra Pradesh: Dr. YSR University of Health Sciences issued guidelines for Principals of allotted candidates of MBBS course under management quota for mop-up -III admission process.
The mop-up round - 3 web-based counseling for admissions into MBBS seats under management quota for the academic year 2022-23 is completed, and allotments are released on 15-12-2022 to the selected candidates. The candidates can download the allotment letter online after paying the requisite fee of Rs.25100 B category and Rs.65600 for the C (NRI) category. The last date for reporting at the allotted colleges by 4.00 pm on 16-12-2022.
The following are the guidelines issued for the Principals –
1. The University has verified the uploaded scanned copies of the candidates for UG Medical admissions. The University did not verify the original certificates of the candidates.
2. The colleges are requested to constitute an admission Committee internally at the college level for verification of the original certificates of the allotted candidates at the time of admission at college and ensure that the candidate has fulfilled the eligibility criteria as per NMC (MCI) Regulations.
3. The "Committee" to be constituted at the colleges shall verify all the Original certificates of the candidates, as University has verified only the scanned and uploaded documents. Any deviation should be brought to the University's notice immediately.
4. The colleges are requested to admit the candidate duly following the admission procedure and on the production of original certificates and verification of allotment order of the candidates with the list available on the University website. Further, I request you to freeze the data of Not joined/Reported candidates by 04.30 pm on 16-12-2022 through the following link https://ugmq.ntruhsadmissions.com/ugmq_principal/ duly following the instructions of the Service Provider.
The following are the documents to be verified by the colleges –
1. University Allotment Order (Please verify and confirm with the list on the University website), Application form, and Verification Report. Please notice the remarks, if any, given in the Verification Report.
2. NEET – UG 2022 Scorecard issued by the National Testing Agency
3. Date of Birth Certificate. (SSC or its equivalent certificate)
4. 10+2 certificate. (Intermediate Grades Certificate not accepted)
5. Transfer Certificate
6. Minority Certificate (Muslim only)
7. Photo Identity Proof (Aadhar)
8. Caste Certificate (to verify eligibility if secured less than General Category cut-off marks)
9. PwD Certificate (to verify eligibility if secured less than General Category cut-off marks)
10. Documents required for NRI seats in Private Non-minority/minority Medical/Dental Colleges.
Details issued for the candidates -
1. Allotted candidates compulsorily join in the seat.
2. The candidates selected in the Mop-up round - 3 of counseling for Management Quota seats shall produce their Original Certificates and pay the tuition fee at the respective college, duly submitting the required bonds at the time of joining.
3. The joined candidates up to round 2 of AIQ or State Quota shall not be eligible to participate in the further rounds for All India Quota or State Quota from the academic year 2022-23 onwards.
4. There is no provision for resignation from the MBBS seat.
5. If any candidate wants to withdraw from the course after the closure of admissions, in the middle of the course, the such candidate has to submit their request through the Principal of the college concerned along with a course discontinuation fee of Rs.3,00,000/- for MBBS plus GST as applicable to the University by way of demand draft drawn in favor of the Registrar, Dr. YSR University of Health Sciences, payable at Vijayawada.
6. The requests received directly from the candidates for withdrawal from the MBBS course will not be entertained under any circumstances. Any request shall be routed through the Principal concerned only as per the G.O.Ms.No.72, HM & FW (C1) Dept, dated.15-07-2019.
Tuition Fee -
As per G.O.Ms.No.146 HM & FW, (C1) Department Dt.05-11-2020, the following is the tuition fee in respect of the Category-B & C seats in Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh per annum for 4 ½ years.
Management Quota –
Category - B
Management Quota –
Category - C (NRI Quota)
(* See Note Below)
Name of the College
Tuition Fee Per Annum
Category – C (NRI Quota)
Gayatri Vidya Parishad Inst. of Health Care
and Medical Technology, Visakhapatnam
Rs.30,00,000/- per annum
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/prllrmop-upround3mq2022-193943.pdf