KNRUHS Informs on Free Exit Of Candidates Admitted Into Round 1 Of MBBS Course
Telangana: Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) informd about the free exit of candidates admitted into the MBBS course in the first phase of counselling under the competent authority quota 2022-23.
As per the notice, the last date for free exit is 24-11-2022 before 4.00 pm to discontinue the course without penalty. However, candidates are informed that they will not be eligible for the further round of Competent Authority Quota counselling, if any, once they discontinue the course.
Candidates note that they cannot withdraw from the seat after 4.00 pm on 24-11-2022 onwards. If they discontinue the course at a later date penalty clause will be applicable with payment of the tuition fee for the entire course, Rs. 2000000 of the Bond amount, and they will be debarred from admission into KNRUHS for 3 years.
1. The candidate shall be an Indian Nationals (citizen of India). Candidates who satisfy the Local or Non- local status in Telangana (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974 only are eligible to apply for MBBS/BDS admissions.
2. Candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
3. OC candidates seeking EWS reservation should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
4. BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
5. OC PWD candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
6. Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as of 31-12- 2022.
7. Candidates shall secure the following cutoff scores or above in the National Eligibility- cum- Entrance Test (NEET) UG -2022, conducted by CBSE, New Delhi, as per section (10) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) is a public university in the city of Warangal, Telangana. University is named after its poet and political activist, Telangana Kaloji Narayana Rao. It was established after the formation of the State of Telangana by adopting the Dr NTR University of Health Sciences Act vide GOM s No. 20 HM&FW (Cl) Department Dated: 26.09.2014 with headquarters at Warangal.
Recently Medical Dialogues team reported that KNRUHS announced the seat matrix for Post Basic BSc Nursing and BSc Nursing admission. KNRUHS has allocated 3793 seats for Post Basic BSc Nursing and BSc Nursing admission. Post Basic BSc Nursing has 228 seats, and BSc Nursing has 3793 seats allotted.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/20221123100318mbbs-free-exit-notification-dated-22112022-191840.pdf.