MBBS Admissions in Telangana: KNRUHS notifies on additional mop up round, details
Hyderabad: Through a recent notification, the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) has informed about the conduct of an additional mop-up round of NEET Counselling for MBBS admissions in the state of Telangana.
The notice concerns the exercising of web-options for the additional mop-up phase of web-based counselling for admission into MBBS course under Competent Authority Quota in government, private un-aided minority/ non-minority medical colleges.
KNR University of Health Sciences hereby notified the conduct of Additional Mop-up phase of counseling for filling up the available seats in MBBS course after Mop-up phase of counselling under Competent Authority Quota (A-Category) into affiliated Government, Private Un-aided Minority, in Government/Un-aided Non-Minority/ Minority Medical Colleges.
Candidates can exercise web options on the web-site https://tsmedadm.tsche.in. till 9.00 P.M. on 05-01-2021.
All the candidates in the provisional final merit list displayed on KNR UHS, web-site are eligible to exercise web-options subject to fulfillment of following conditions. Candidates who have secured admission in the previous phase of counseling and joined the course and continuing in the course, also can exercise their options.
The candidates who have been allotted seats in the previous phases of counseling and who have not joined/discontinued the course after joining are not eligible to exercise options for Additional Mop-up Phase of counseling. Candidates who have joined the course in All India Quota / Deemed Universities Counseling are not eligible to exercise options for Additional Mop-up Phase of counseling as per the orders of Hon'ble Supreme Court and Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) of Government of India.
Allotment of seats will be done as per the procedure following G.O.Ms.No.114 HM&FW(C1) Dept. Dated:05-07-2017, G.O.Ms.No.47 HM&FW(C1) Dept. Dated:21-06-2019 and subsequent amendments and other Government orders and Hon'ble High Court orders in WP No.16637, 17285 and 17293 of 2019.
UNIVERSITY FEE: Rs. 10,000/- for MBBS Course have to be paid for obtaining allotment letter through payment Gateway by using Online payment method. (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking). Candidates who have paid university fee in the previous phase of counseling need not pay university fee again.
TUITION FEE: As per Government orders for Govt. / Pvt. (Minority/ Non-Minority) Medical colleges
Details of seats available for Additional Mop-up phase of counseling will be displayed on KNRUHS web-site. Candidates while giving options should note that apart from vacant seats notified, seats vacated by candidates sliding during this phase of counseling will be added and allotted simultaneously during this phase of counseling. The allotted seat under previous phases counseling will be cancelled automatically if the candidate is allotted a seat in ADDITIONAL MOP-UP PHASE of counseling as per his/her option.
Important instructions to the candidates :
1) Eligible candidates as per provisional final merit list can exercise web options for MBBS seats in all Medical College as per their interest and priority through https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/ from computer with internet connection.
2) Candidates are advised to read the regulations and prospectus carefully before exercising web-options, which is available on KNRUHS website.
3) Candidate can exercise web options for MBBS course in all the Colleges as per their eligibility. There is no limit to the number of options. If they are not interested to join in a particular college, they should not exercise options for the same.
4) Candidates are informed that they have to exercise web options to the colleges in which they are interested to join.
5) If a candidate is allotted a seat in MBBS course in Additional Mop-up phase of counseling as per his/her options and does not join the course penalty clause will be applicable with payment of Rs.3,00,000/- (Rupees Three Lakhs Only) of Bond amount , payment of tuition fee for the entire course, and candidate is debarred from admission into KNRUHS for 3 years
6) One time pass word will be sent to the registered mobile number at the time of exercising web-options. The pass word consists of SIX letter code with English capital A to Z. (For details read construction to the candidates before giving options)
7) Candidates are instructed to take a print out of saved options.
8) Candidates will receive SMS message on their registered mobile after allotment of seat, if allotted. Candidates are also informed to login to check their allotment status on https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/ website.
9) The selected candidates shall download the allotment letter from website after payment of the University fee by gateway method by using Online payment method. ( Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking). Candidates who have paid university fee in the previous phase need not pay again.
10) Candidate has to take print out of allotment order, check their allotment and report to the Principal of respective medical college before the last date specified on the allotment letter.
11) Candidates are hereby informed that verification of original certificates will be conducted at the medical college of admission and in case of any discrepancy, the provisional allotment will be cancelled and action may be initiated as per University regulations.
12) Selected candidates (First time) have to report to the Principal of the respective medical college before the last date for joining as specified on the allotment letter with all original certificates, submit bond and pay the tuition fee and college fee to complete the process of admission.
13) Candidates slided from one medical/dental college to other Medical college have to collect custodian certificate, tuition fee and bond from the admitted college of previous phases of counseling. Candidate has to report to the Principal of allotted medical college in Additional Mop-up phase, submit custodian certificate, bond, pay the tuition fee and college fee to complete the admission process. Original certificates will be sent to the allotted medical college after closure of admissions.
14) If the candidate does not fulfill the above criteria to complete the admission process within specified date for joining, the admission will be cancelled automatically and penalty clause as detailed above is applicable.
15) The University fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
16) If the candidate faces any difficulty the following numbers may be contacted:
* For any technical difficulties contact Nos. 8466924522 and 9704093953
* For clarifications on Regulations contact. 9490585796 and 8500646769
To view the official notice, click on the following link: