MBBS Admissions in Telangana: KNRUHS releases conduct of Mop up counselling
Hyderabad: Through a recent notification, the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana, Warangal (KNRUHS) has notified about the conduct of the Mop-up phase of web-based counselling for allotment of vacant MBBS seats under management quota, B & C (NRI ) Categories after Round 2 counselling for the academic year 2020-21 in Private Un-aided Minority/ Non- Minority Medical Colleges.
The candidates whose certificates after registration for Management Quota were provisionally verified and whose names are notified in the provisional final merit list for Management Quota for B & C (NRI) Categories seats displayed on KNRUHS web-site on 12-12-2020 and subsequent addendums are eligible to exercise web-options from 6.00 AM on 29-12-2020 to 6.00 PM on 29-12-2020, as per the candidates registration and eligibility for B & C (NRI) categories.
Candidates who have secured admission in the previous phase of counseling and joined the course and continuing in the course, who wish to slide to other college also can exercise their options.
The candidates who have been allotted seats in the previous phase of counseling and who have not joined/discontinued the MBBS course after joining are not eligible to exercise options for mop up phase of counseling. Candidates who have joined the course in All India Quota / Deemed Universities Counseling are not eligible to exercise options for mop up phase of counseling as per the orders of Hon'ble Supreme Court and Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) of Government of India.
The details of vacant seats available (seat matrix) upto 5.00PM on 28-12- 2020 will be placed in the website http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in. Any candidates discontinuing or not joined upto 29-12-2020, the vacant seats will also be considered for allotments. The candidates can exercise web options for MBBS seats in all Medical Colleges under KNRUHS through https://tspvtmedadm.tsche.in/.
Allotment of seats will be done as per the procedure following G.O.Ms.No. 115 & 116 HM&FW(C1)Dept, Dated:05-07-2017, G.O.Ms.No. 117 &118 HM&FW(C1) Dept. Dated: 20-07-2017 subsequent amendments, other Government orders and University regulations and relevant Hon'ble High Court orders.
1. Candidates are informed that they will be considered to the category / categories to which they have registered. (B/NRI).
2. Candidates are also informed that if any vacant seats are available under NRI quota after all the options of NRI registered candidates are completed, those seats are open for allotment to non NRI candidates also.
3. The fee structure for these seats will be of "C" (NRI) category only ie., upto 2 times of B category fee of Non-Minority or Minority Medical Colleges.
4. Interested candidates who have not registered for NRI category but interested to join in NRI Category seat by paying "C" category fee can also exercise options for left over NRI seats which are open to Non NRI candidates also.
5. The candidates who have not registered for C (NRI) category but are interested for admission into C (NRI) category seats which have been leftover shall note that while exercising options they should exercise options for colleges in B category first and later for colleges in NRI category in the order of options For eligibility criteria and regulations refer to notifications dated:30-11-2020.
Tuition fee: Tuition fee as notified by the Government is to be paid at respective Medical Colleges (Notified on Website)
For B- Category : Rs. 40,000=00
For C-Category ( NRI ): Rs. 70,000=00
Instructions to candidates :
1) Eligible Candidates as per provisional final merit list for Management Quota can exercise web options for Management Quota MBBS seats in all Medical colleges as per their interest and priority.
2) Candidates are advised to go through the prospectus for the regulations of KNRUHS available on website before exercising web options.
3) Candidates opting for Medical courses are informed that, there is no limit of choices (number)for exercising web-options, candidates can exercise options for any number of colleges the candidate is interested to join as per eligibility.
4) Candidates while giving options should note that apart from vacant seats notified, seats vacated by candidates sliding during this phase of counseling will be added and allotted simultaneously during this phase of counseling. The allotted seat under previous phases counseling will be cancelled automatically if the candidate is allotted a seat in MOP-UPPHASE of counseling as per his/her option.
5) Candidates who are already admitted / allotted seats in Mop-up phase under Competent Authority quota are not eligible for exercising options as the last date of free exit for Competent Authority Quota is over.
6) Management Quota B &C (NRI) seats in Minority Medical Colleges will be allotted to Muslim Minority Candidates only. If Muslim Minority Candidates are not available, the seats will be allotted to Non-Muslim Minority Candidates in this Phase of Counseling. The tuition fee will be as notified for Minority Medical Colleges. Muslim Minority Candidates are also eligible for Management Quota seats in other Medical Colleges.
7) Candidates are advised to exercise options for MBBS seats in colleges in which they are interested to join. If they are not interested to join in any college, then they should not exercise options for the same.
8) Candidates have to exercise options for B category and if eligible for C (NRI) in order of their priority for course and college. Allotments will be made according to the order of preference in the web options exercised by the candidate. Candidates can also exercise options for leftover NRI category seats open to Non NRI registered candidates also. ( details mentioned above)
9) If a candidate is allotted a seat in MBBS course in Mop-up phase of counseling as per his/her options and does not join the course penalty clause will be applicable with payment of Rs.3,00,000/- (Rupees Three Lakhs Only) of Bond amount , payment of tuition fee for the entire course, and candidate is debarred from admission into KNRUHS for 3 years
10) Candidates can exercise options on the web either from home / any other place having internet facility.
11) One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the registered mobile at the time of saving web options. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capitals A to Z (for details read instructions to the candidates before giving options.
12) Candidates are instructed to take a print out of saved options.
13) Candidates will receive SMS message on their registered mobile after allotment of seat, if allotted. Candidates are also informed to login to check their allotment status on https://tspvtmedadm.tsche.in/ website.
14) The selected candidates shall download the allotment letter from website after payment of the University fee by using online payment method (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking), check their allotment details and report to the Principal of respective allotted college on or before the last date specified on the allotment letter.
15) Candidates are hereby informed that final verification of original certificates will be conducted at the college at the time of admission and in case of any discrepancy, the provisional allotment will be cancelled and action may be initiated as per University Regulations.
16) Selected candidates (First time) have to report to the Principal of the respective medical college before the last date for joining as specified on the allotment letter with all original certificates, submit bond, declaration on Rs.10/- Non-judicial stamp paper and pay the tuition fee and college fee to complete the process of admission.
17) Candidates slided from one medical/dental college to other Medical college have to collect custodian certificate, tuition fee and bond from the admitted college of second phase of counseling. Candidate has to report to the Principal of allotted medical college in Mop-up phase, submit custodian certificate, bond , declaration on Rs.10/- Non-judicial stamp paper and pay the tuition fee and college fee to complete the admission process. Original certificates will be sent to the allotted medical college after closure of admissions.
18) If the candidate does not fulfill the above criteria to complete the admission process within specified date for joining, the admission will be cancelled automatically and penalty clause as detailed above is applicable.
19) Candidates will have to pay discontinuation penalty amount, if they discontinue the course after 4 PM on 29-12-2020 as notified in free exit notification from Management quota or later to get their original certificates back as per government regulations. Candidate will be debarred for admission into same course under KNRUHS for 3 years.
20) Candidates allotted seat under NRI Quota should produce the relevant sponsorship letter from NRI relative in Original along with copy of passport/ Residence Proof/Bank Statement or pass book of sponsor for NRI Category at respective colleges.
21) Selected Candidates have to submit a declaration on Rs. 10/- Non Judicial Stamp Paper that they are not admitted in any other Medical college outside Telangana State and they are not involved in seat blocking.
22) Candidates are informed that if they have not joined the course after allotment in the second phase of Management Quota counseling or discontinued the course on 29-12-2020 upto 4.00PM, their options for Mop-up phase of counseling shall not be considered for allotments.
23) The University fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates can contact for technical difficulties on No 8466924522 and 9704093953 for clarifications on Regulations 9490585796 and 8500646769 (10.00 AM to 6.00 PM only)
To view the official notice, click on the following link: