NEET PG 2021 counselling: UP DGME sets Rs 40 lakh bond for 2 years service for MD, MS courses in government medical colleges
Lucknow: Through a recent notice, the Directorate of Medical Education Uttar Pradesh (UP DGME) has released NEET PG UP Counselling brochure 2021. The brochure details about counselling details of PG medical courses in UP including MD, MS, MDS, PG, Diploma Courses. The brochure also lists down the details of the courses at the various government and private medical colleges in the state.
One of the important aspect of the brochure is its details regarding the Service Bond for PG Admissions Courses. This year, the bond service has been set at 2 years with a penalty set Forty Lacs 40,0000/-Rs (for degree course of MD/MS), and Twenty Lacs 20,0000/- Rs (For PG Diploma, MDS).
As per the notice, those who taking admission in Govt medical Colleges will have to mandatory serve in the state of UP as per the rules and serve a bond to his effect. The Candidates desirous to take admission in Postgraduate (MD, MS, MDS, PG, Diploma Courses ) are required to sign a bond and enquiry will happen and the time duration of this bond is Two years.
As per the brochure candidates will have to work as Senior Resident in State Medical Colleges other than Metropolitan cites or as Contract service in PHCs/CHCs Operated by the Medical and Health Department under. District Hospitals and Public Health Centres on a Contract basis as a Specialist Doctor
|S.no||Courses||Time of Bond||Amount of Bond||Centre of Duty|
|1.||Postgraduate (MD, MS, MDS, PG, Diploma Courses||02 Years|
40,0000/- Rs (for Degree course)
20,0000/- Rs (For PG Diploma/MDS)
Senior Resident in State Medical Colleges other than Metropolitan cites or Contract service in PHCs/CHCs Operated by the Medical and Health Department or. District Hospitals (CHCs) and Public health Centres in Contract as a Specialist Doctor.
The brochure contains also a deed of bond to be signed by doctors opting for govenrment medical colleges which adds that besides the penalty details, the doctors will also authorize the Concerned Institution/Universities/ College for retention of the certificates till the Lien of Government is cleared/discharged.
The deed of agreement of the bond states
1. The FIRST PARTY has agreed to serve the government for a period of two years on successful completion of the ----------Super Specialty course DM, MCH, Post Graduate Degree MD, MS, Diploma, MDS, Graduate Degree MBBS/BDS course. If the FIRST PARTY fails to serve the government for a period of two years. FIRST-PARTY shall pay forthwith a sum of Rs.---------(Rupees-----------Only)to the Government in the specified Government Treasury.
2. The FIRST PARTY Agrees that till the successful completion of the period of two-year service to the Government or till the payment of Rs.-------------(Rupees-----------)only is paid the certificate relating to------Super Specialty course DM, MCH-------Post Degree MD, MS, Diploma, MDS, Graduate Degree MBBS, BDS shall be in the custody of the concerned Institution/Universities/ College and the Government has a First Lien over all the certificates gained by the candidates at the time of admission.
3. The FIRST PARTY authorizes the Concerned Institution/Universities/ College for retention of the certificates till the Lien of Government is cleared/discharged.
4. This BOND shall in all respect be governed by the Laws of India, for the time being in force, and the rights and liabilities shall, where necessary, be accordingly determined by the appropriate courts in India.
5. If the FIRST PARTY fails to deposit the aforesaid amount in a specified period, FIRST PARTY shall be liable to pay interest at the rate specified by the Government as per applicable law during the period of delay, failing which Government shall have right to recover the aforesaid amount together with interest as an arrear of land revenue.
6. The FIRST PARTY shall be borne the Stamp duty chargeable on this BOND IN WITNESS WHEREOF Parties to this deed have signed this BOND on the date first above mentioned.
To view the official notice click on the following link: