NTRUHS Informs on Web-Based Counselling PG Medical In-Service Admissions
Andhra Pradesh: Dr NTR University Of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) informd about Web Based counselling for Inservice SQ/CQ admissions into PG (Medical) courses for the academic year 2022-23. The college-wise Allotment List of PG (Medical) Courses and CQ Service (Phase II / FINAL) have also been released.As per the notice, the 2nd & Final Phase of counselling for admissions into PG(Medical)...
Andhra Pradesh: Dr NTR University Of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) informd about Web Based counselling for Inservice SQ/CQ admissions into PG (Medical) courses for the academic year 2022-23. The college-wise Allotment List of PG (Medical) Courses and CQ Service (Phase II / FINAL) have also been released.
As per the notice, the 2nd & Final Phase of counselling for admissions into PG(Medical) courses of State Quota/Competent Authority Quota for In-service seats was completed on 19th October 2022, and candidates have to report at the respective Medical Colleges on (or) before 4.00 PM on 21st October 2022.
The University has verified the uploaded scanned copies of the candidates for PG Medical admissions. The University did not verify the original certificates of the candidates. NTRUHS has directed the colleges to constitute a "Committee" consisting of 2 or 3 Professors, and the Principal, as chairman of the Committee, shall arrange to verify the Original certificates of the Candidates before completing the admission process.
All the Original certificates must be verified very carefully, and any discrepancies must be brought to the notice of the University immediately. The colleges are requested to verify more particularly the local area, i.e., AU/SVU/OU/NL and NEET cutoff score as per the candidate's Category.
The "Committee" to be constituted at the colleges should verify the printout of the Online Application form, Provisional Verification form and Original certificates of the candidates, and any deviation should be brought to the University's notice immediately. Please observe remarks, if any, on the provisional verification form before admitting the candidate.
Further, NTRUHS has instructed the colleges to freeze the data of Not Reported/Reported candidates by 5.00 PM on 21st October 2022 of both In-service and Non-service candidates, duly following the instructions of the Service Provider. All the candidates, by default, are shown under Not reported. Hence, the colleges should be more cautious while freezing the data of Reported/Not reported candidates.
Guidelines for admission –
1. The candidates who have already joined a college allotted in the Phase-I of counselling can join the college allotted in this 2nd & Final Phase of counselling after obtaining a relief letter (by e-mail/In-person) & custodian certificate from the college (by e-mail/In-person) in which already joined.
2. The Principals are requested not to insist on original certificates, fees, bonds etc., from the candidates from other colleges in AP. They are requested to admit those students with the allotment letter issued by the University and the relief letter and custodian certificate issued by the college's Principal already joined.
3. While admitting the candidates joining afresh, please verify University Allotment Order (Please verify and confirm with the list on the University website), Application and Verification Report. Please notice the remarks, if any, given in the Verification Report.
4. The Principals of the colleges where the candidates already joined in Phase-I and are now allotted a seat in another college in the 2nd & Final Phase are relieved by giving relieving orders by e-mail/In person. The fee paid by the candidate must be transferred to the allotted college/refunded to the candidate for the 2nd & Final Phase of counselling.
5. After the reporting cutoff date, no candidate should be admitted, and their Provisional admission is deemed cancelled without further intimation.
6. Principals must upload the Reported/Not Reported data on the Website https://pgcq.ntruhsadmissions.com/pgcq_principal/ by 5.00 PM on 21st October 2022.
7. As per the instructions issued, it. 29th September 2022, the Principals are requested to obtain the necessary undertaking (Annexure-VI) from the reported candidates regarding Nationality in line with Notice it. 22nd September 2022 of DGHS, Govt. of India.
8. Each In-service candidate admitted into PG (Medical) course from the academic year 2022-23 in State Quota/Competent Authority Quota seats in Government Medical Colleges/Private Medical Colleges shall execute a bond to serve the Government of Andhra Pradesh compulsorily for a minimum period of 6 years after completion of PG(Medical) Degree/Diploma course. If they violate the bond condition, a penalty of Rs.25 Lakhs for non-rendering services shall be levied after completion of the course, and the University shall cancel the PG (Medical) Degree/Diploma certificate of the candidate.
9. The maximum duration to complete the PG (Medical) Degree is six years, and PG Diploma (Medical) is four years from the date of admission, including University examinations failing which the candidate is deemed to be discharged from the course. The Principals are informed to obtain a bond (Revised) in the prescribed proforma, enclosed herewith (Annexure-A), from both Phase-I & Phase-II In-service candidates.
10. The University and another fee, once paid, shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
List of documents –
1. University Allotment Order (Please verify and confirm with the list on the University website), Printout of Online Application form and Provisional Verification form. Please notice the remarks, if any, in the Verification form.
2. NEET PG-2022 – Admit Card & Score Card
3. MBBS Original or Provisional Degree Certificate
4. MBBS study certificate.
5. Original or Provisional PG diploma certificate or Degree, if applicable.
6. Compulsory Rotatory Internship certificate
7. Medical Council Registration certificate from the respective State Medical Council.
8. If the candidate has passed MBBS from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada, they must submit study certificates from 6th to Intermediate / 10+2.
9. 10 years Residence proof/ Study certificates for Non-Local candidates selected under Unreserved seats and completed MBBS outside AP/TS.
10. Latest Social Status Certificate in case of BC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Government of AP/TS
11. Note: Social Status Certificates issued by States other than AP/TS are not considered and should be informed to the University immediately.
12. Photo Identification proof.
13. Minority certificate issued by the Government of AP, if applicable
14. Latest Service Certificate of In-service candidates issued by concerned HODs (Annexure IV-A & IVB)
15. Annexure-III (Non-Judicial Stamped paper for Rs. 100/-)
16. Annexure – V (DECLARATION) enclosed Annexure – VI (UNDERTAKING)
17. Non-Judicial Bond on Rs.100/- stamped paper from all the In-service candidates (Annexure-A)
Instructions to the Principal –
1. To verify the AP PG Medical Admissions Online Application form, Provisional Verification form and Allotment Letter of the candidate.
2. After the reporting cutoff date, no candidate should be admitted, and their Provisional admission is deemed cancelled without further intimation.
3. Principals must upload the Reported/Not reported data in the URL https://pgcq.ntruhsadmissions.com/pgcq_principal/ on (or) before 5.00 PM on 21st October 2022 without fail. After freezing the data, the system generated print out is to be verified, signed by the Principal with Office seal, an should b sent to the e-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Login IDs for Reporting/Not reporting data are enclosed vide Annexure-IV.
The colleges also need to verify whether the candidate has paid the following Equivalence fee during Registration; if not paid, collect the same and send it to the University -
Equivalence fee for candidates who completed MBBS outside AP/TS
Rs.3540 (i.e., Rs.3000+ 18% GST)
Equivalence fee for candidates who completed MBBS Abroad/ Foreign Country.
Rs.8260 (i.e., Rs.7000+ 18% GST)
NTRUHS has notified all the candidates and Principals of all Medical and Dental Colleges that candidates who have already joined the allotted seat of PG Medical/Dental in Phase-I of State Quota/Competent Authority Quota of Non-service seats (or) Phase-I of Management Quota seats are permitted to Withdraw/Resign from the seat on (or) before 1.00 PM on 21st October 2022. In such cases, the Principals shall return all the original certificates and tuition fees to the candidates immediately.
Suppose any discrepancy is found about the above. In that case, the same may be brought to the notice of the Registrar, Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, through e-mail: email@example.com.
College-wise Allotment List of PG (Medical) Courses and CQ Service (Phase II / FINAL) have also been released. The detailed list is enclosed in the notice below.
To view the notices, click on the links below –