- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
TN Health releases Stray Vacancy Round Schedule, eligibility criteria for DNB Admissions 2021, Check out details
Tamil Nadu: The Director of Medical Education (DME) has announced the tentative counselling schedule for stray vacancy round for service candidates and a provisional list of candidates allotted Mop-Up round 3 for admission to DNB Broad Speciality Post MBBS, Post Diploma, and Post MBBS Two Years Diploma Courses. Counselling schedule for service candidates...
Tamil Nadu: The Director of Medical Education (DME) has announced the tentative counselling schedule for stray vacancy round for service candidates and a provisional list of candidates allotted Mop-Up round 3 for admission to DNB Broad Speciality Post MBBS, Post Diploma, and Post MBBS Two Years Diploma Courses.
Counselling schedule for service candidates –
1. Registration/payment/choice locking – till 4th May 2022, 7:00 am
2. Result and download of provisional allotment letter – 4th May 2022
3. Reporting Time –4th May 2022 till 6th May 2022, 1:00 pm
Candidates are instructed not to share their login id, OTP, and password with others. Since this is the final round of counselling, if any DNB Post MBBS or Post Diploma or Post MBBS 2 years Diploma seat is allotted to the candidates according to their choice filling, they should join without fail.
Eligibility criteria for the stray vacancy –
1. The candidates who have not been allotted in previous rounds of counselling are also eligible to participate.
2. The candidates allotted in the previous round of counselling but not-joined/discontinued the courses are also eligible to participate.
Non-eligibility criteria for the stray vacancy –
1. The candidates holding a State Quota/ AIQ/Deemed University/DNB (conducted by NBE) seats are not eligible to participate.
DME has notified that candidates have to register to participate in this round. In addition, candidates participating in online counselling will have to remit a non-refundable amount of Rs. 1000 as processing fee online by using a Debit Card /Net Banking or Credit Card.
If a seat is allotted in this counselling according to the choices of the candidates, they will have to join the respective colleges. If they do not join, they are not eligible to participate in further rounds of counselling and have to forfeit the tuition fee, and a penalty clause will be applicable.
Selection of candidates will be made by the online counselling based on rank by applying the rule of reservation/200 Point Roster method, whichever is applicable.
Candidates selected for admission should give a self-declaration form at the time of the reporting to the concerned Medical College that they are liable for forfeiture of selection/admission if suppression of facts misinterpretation is found at any time during or after the admission to the course.
Candidates should pay the tuition fee and then download their provisional allotment order and join the course in the concerned medical colleges on or before the date and time stipulated.
Documents to be submitted at the time of joining –
1. NEET PG 2021-Score Card/ DNB PD-CET 2021 scorecard.
2. NEET PG 2021 Admit Card /DNB PD-CET 2021 admit card Aadhar Card.
3. MBBS Degree Certificate or Provisional Pass Certificate and Diploma certificate.
4. CRRI Completion Certificate.
5. Permanent Medical Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India / State Medical Council or Provisional Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India / State Medical Council.
6. Community Certificate (if applicable).
7. TNPSC/MRB (through competitive written examination) Selection & Posting Order for service candidates.
8. Nativity Certificate (if applicable) with supportive documents.
9. Post Card size color photograph (4"x6") the same photo uploaded in NEET PG-2021/ DNB PD-CET 2021.
Candidates will have to produce the above-mentioned original documents at the time of joining the medical college for certificate verification.
Candidates should keep track of official websites www.tnmedicalselection.org / www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in for the latest updates.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/schedule-175515.pdf
A provisional list of candidates allotted Mop-Up round 3 for admission to DNB Broad Speciality Post MBBS, Post Diploma, and Post MBBS Two Years Diploma Courses has been released.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/allotment-175516.pdf