- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
111 seats available for BSc Paramedical, BPH Admissions at PGIMER, Details
Chandigarh: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) has released the seat matrix for admission to BSc Paramedical & Bachelor of Public Health (BPH) courses for the academic session 2022. As per the notice, the candidates could submit the application form and deposit the fee till 7th June 2022. After filling online application form, the candidate should...
Chandigarh: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) has released the seat matrix for admission to BSc Paramedical & Bachelor of Public Health (BPH) courses for the academic session 2022.
As per the notice, the candidates could submit the application form and deposit the fee till 7th June 2022. After filling online application form, the candidate should deposit the application fee through the payment gateway. The tentative edit and live date is 8th July 2022 – 9th July 2022. The computer-based entrance exam will be held on 5th August 2022.
The eligible candidates for counselling can submit the qualifying 10+2 certificate and mark sheet by 18th August 2022. They can submit through email at email@example.com or by hand. On 26th August 2022, the 1st counselling at PGI Chandigarh will happen. All the dates mentioned above are tentative and may be subject to change due to certain circumstances with the prior notice on the PGI website.
Detailed seat matrix along with courses –
1. Bachelors in Medical Laboratory Science (Only Medical students) 4 years - 18
2. BSc Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology (Only Medical students) (Seats below the line are without stipend) 4 years - 12
3. BSc Radiotherapy Technology – 3 & ½ years - 8
4. BSc Operation Theatre Technology - 4 years - 2
5. BSc Medical Technology (Perfusionist) (only for Medical Students) (without stipend) – 3 years - 3
6. Bachelor of Science (Embalming and Mortuary Science) (Only for Medical Students, without stipend)- 3 years - 6
7. Bachelor of Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology (BASLP) – 4 years - 8
8. BSc Medical Technology (Dialysis Therapy Technology) (without stipend) – 4 years - 4
9. Bachelor of Optometry - 4 years - 10
10. Bachelors of Physical Therapy (BPhT) (Only Medical Students) – 4 & ½ years - 15
11. Bachelor of Public Health (BPH) (10+2 Any Stream) (without stipend) – 4 years - 15
12. Bachelor of Science (Medical Animation and Audio-Visual creation) (10+2 or equivalent) (without stipend) – 3 years – 10
The candidates can click on the link https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/2650/77581/Index.html to apply.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/admission-notice-07jun2022120458-178216.pdf.