MUHS issues notice on Submission of internal assessment marks for Winter 2020 Examinations
Mumbai: Through a recent notice, the MUHS has informed about the Submission of internal assessment marks for Winter - 2020 Examinations
It is notified to all concerned that as per Section 47 prescribed in the University Ordinance No.01/2014, affiliated Colleges have to conduct Internal Assessment Examinations.
• Software for submission of Internal Assessment marks for Undergraduate Courses (All Faculties Ist to IIIrd year) will be made available on University website around 18th May 2021.
• The University has already provided College Log-in account to every college, from where hall tickets of their students are downloaded by them. For entry of Internal Assessment marks in the software, the Colleges are required to Log-in their respective account and carry out entry of Internal Assessment marks.
▪ Internal Assessment mark list (Hard Copy & Soft copy) is to be submitted to the University on or before 25th May 2021. No further extension will be granted by the University.
• Internal Assessment Examination of Repeater student shall be conducted in respective subject only. The Colleges are required to maintain Internal Assessment record of Repeater students as per attached format and compulsory submitted to the University with online marksheet format.
• While preparing Final Marks of Internal Assessment, the rounding-off marks shall done as illustrated in following table as per BOE Resolution No.07/2007 dated 08.01.2007.
Internal Assessment Marks
Final Rounded Marks
15.01 To 15.49
15.50 To 15.99
• It is repeatedly observed that certain colleges have approached to the University for change in Internal Assessment marks after initial submission OR even after declaration of Final result on various frivolous grounds. No request for 'change of marks' shall be considered, once marks are submitted by the College to the University. It is therefore decided that Internal Assessment marks lists will only be accepted in case it is signed by the student with counter signature of the HOD/Dean of the college as provided in Ordinance 1/2014. Liability of any clerical error at college-level will rest with the Dean and the concerned HOD. The Colleges are therefore requested to go into all details and thereafter Final Internal Assessment marks lists shall be submitted to the University.
• The Colleges, who fails to submit Internal Assessment marks (Hard Copy and Soft copy) upto stipulated time-period, will be imposed fine/ penalty as prescribed by the University under Notification No. 09/2011 dated 11.03.2011.
• Non-submission of Internal Assessment marks shall constrain the University to withheld hall-ticket of the students. Hall tickets of the students, whose marks are submitted without signature, will also be withheld by the University and any loss to the students shall rest with the concerned College.
The Dean/ Principal of the Colleges are required to bring this circular to the notice of all concerned & ensure that Internal Assessment marks as prescribed and is submitted to the University within stipulated time-period.
To view the official notice, click on the following link:
For more details, log on to the official website of MUHS: