NBE releases conduct of FMGE June 2021
New Delhi: Through a recent notice, the National Board of Examinations (NBE) has released the conduct of FMGE June 2021 in view of the COVID-19 Appropriate Behaviour.
Consequent to the permission of the MoHFW, Govt. of India, the National Board of Examinations shall be holding the FMGE June 2021 examination on the 18th of June, 2021 as per the notified schedule. Accordingly, the ADMIT CARDS are being made live.
The timely conduct of this examination will enable the foreign medical graduates who are successful, to get registered with state medical councils and contribute to the fight against COVID-19 as registered medical practitioners. In view of the sharp decline in COVID 19 cases across the country, it has been decided not to defer this examination and to conduct it with further extra protective measures:
1. Social Distancing: In comparison to Pre-COVID times, NBE has increased the number of test centres and testing seats across the country in order to minimize the travel needs of the candidates and reduce the number of candidates in one centre.
2. COVID E-PASS: Admit cards will bear a COVID E-PASS to enable police & administrative authorities to facilitate movement of the candidates in case of any travel related restrictions.
3. Staggered entry of candidates at test centres: To avoid crowding at the test venue entry, there will be staggered time slots for candidates to report as communicated individually through emails and SMS.
4. Negative COVID-19 Test Report: It is MANDATORY to bring & submit printed NEGATIVE REPORT of COVID-19 RT-PCR/RAT/CBNAAT/TrueNAT test done within 72 hours prior to the examination date (not earlier than 15th June 2021).
5. Isolation Labs: All candidates with COVID NEGATIVE REPORT will also be checked at the entry point for recording of temperature using thermo guns. Candidates bringing NEGATIVE COVID-19 test report but detected with above normal temperature or displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 infection will be allowed to take the examination in a separate isolation lab created for this purpose.
6. Compulsory use of Face Mask: Candidates will not be permitted to enter at test centres without appropriate protective face mask and to bring any articles such as water bottles, gloves etc other than the admit card and entry related documents required for verification purposes. Bottled drinking water will be provided at the test centre.
7. COVID-19 Protective Gear Safety Kit: All candidates will be provided with a protective gear safety kit comprising of a face shield, a face mask and 5 hand sanitizer sachets. It will be mandatory for all candidates to wear the face shield at all times and during entry & exit where crowding is anticipated. Face shield will be required to be taken off during registration process and whenever face ID is verified during the exam. Protective Gear Safety kits provided in the morning shifts to all candidates need to be preserved for use in the afternoon shift as well.
8. Staggered exit of candidates from test centres: Upon completion of the examination, candidates will be directed to leave the test venue in a staggered manner which will be communicated by the respective centre in-charges in order to avoid crowding at the test venue exit. The exit process is likely to be completed over a period of 1 to 1:30 hrs. Hence all candidates are urged to exercise patience.
9. CAUTION: Candidates are advised to refrain from attending the examination if they are unwell and have COVID like symptoms or are proven COVID-19 for their own well-being and for the safety of others as per Government guidelines.
10. It will be mandatory for all candidates to adhere to these instructions as part of COVID Appropriate Behaviour.
To view the official notice, click on the following link:
For more details, log on to the official website of NBE: