NEET PG 2020 counselling: MCC specifies documentation for NRI quota candidates
New Delhi: Through a recent notice, the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has informed the candidates who want to get their nationality converted from Indian to NRI about the documentation plan intended for NEET PG Counselling 2020.All the concerned candidates under NRI quota are requested to view with below-mentioned details of the said notice as uploaded on the official website of...
New Delhi: Through a recent notice, the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has informed the candidates who want to get their nationality converted from Indian to NRI about the documentation plan intended for NEET PG Counselling 2020.
All the concerned candidates under NRI quota are requested to view with below-mentioned details of the said notice as uploaded on the official website of MCC:
It is for the information to all the candidates that those who are claiming to be NRI, such candidates should send their relevant documents as mentioned below, in support of their claim of change of nationality from Indian/Other to NRI through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org from 05:00 PM of 14th July 2020(Tuesday) till 07:00 PM of 15th July 2020 (Wednesday). This is as per the directions/orders of Hon'ble Supreme Court of India in the case (W.P. (C) No.689/2017- Consortium of Deemed universities in Karnataka (CODEUNIK) & Anr. Vs. Union of India & Ors.) dated 22-08-2017 (attached in the link mentioned below)
All such candidates are advised to be in touch with the mcc.nic.in website for further course of action. Mails received before/after the stipulated time will not be considered. Candidates are advised to send all documents enclosed in single mail only, within the stipulated time.
The following conditions are required to be met by the candidates applying for change of their category (Indian/Others to NRI):-
1. As per the directions of the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India in the case (W.P. (C) No.689/2017- Consortium of Deemed universities in Karnataka (CODEUNIK) & Anr. Vs. Union Of India & Ors.) dated 22-08-2017 and principles set out in Anshul Tomar (supra) case.
The list of documents to be sent through e-mail are as follows:-
1) Documents claiming that the sponsorer is an NRI (Passport, Visa of the sponsorer).
2) Relationship of NRI with the candidate as per the court orders of The Hon'ble Supreme Court of India in case W.P.(c) No. 689/2017- Consortium of Deemed Universities in Karnataka (CODEUNIK) & Ans. Vs Union of India & Ors. dated 22-08- 2017.
3) The affidavit from the sponsorer that he/ she will sponsor the entire course fee of the candidate duly notarized.
4) Embassy Certificate of the Sponsorer(Certificate from the Consulate).
5) NEET Score Card of the candidate.
MCC is conducting the counseling for the following Institutions/Universities:-
a) 50% All India Quota seats of all states except J&K.
b) 100% seats (All India Quota seats + Institutional Quota seats) of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/ Central Institutes as per eligibility conditions mentioned in Important Questions related to Scheme of Counselling duly uploaded on MCC website.
c) 100% seats of Deemed Universities.
d) 50% AIQ P.G seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation (wards of ESIC insured persons).
e) All P.G seats of Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions(only Registration part).
f) Central Institutes, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, ABVIMS & RML Hospital and ESIC Institute, PGIMSR, Basaidarapur(50% All India Quota seats, and 50% seats of I.P University).
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com.