NEET PG Counselling 2020: MCC releases Provisional Result for Round 1
New Delhi: The Medical Counselling Committee has released the provisional result for Round 1 of NEET PG Counselling 2020 for admission to PG Medical Courses this academic year.To view the result, click on the following links:Provisional Result Round 1 PG 2020 (Medical)Provisional Result Round 1 PG 2020 (Dental)The Allotted candidates report to the colleges from the date of declaration of...
The Allotted candidates report to the colleges from the date of declaration of Result of Round-1 to 20th April 2020 by following two modes:
The candidates would report to the college physically for taking admission after paying the necessary fees and submission of the original documents at the college and start duties.
They can join the allotted college by sending a confirmatory email regarding the acceptance of seat and uploading scanned copies of relevant documents as mentioned in Important questions related to the scheme of counseling and pay the requisite fees online to the Account of college, notified on College portal/ website in advance to all concerned.
In view of the above, the participating candidates are instructed as follows:
If the seat is allotted to a candidate he/ she may join the allotted seat availing any of the above two options (Physical / Online Reporting)
2. The following documents are required for Physical/ Online Reporting (for uploading) for verification by the College authorities:
i. Admit Card issued by NBE.
ii. Result/Rank Letter issued by NBE.
iii. Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd & 3rd Professional Examinations.
iv. MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
v. Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate shall complete the Internship by 31st March, of the year of admission.
vi. Permanent / Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/State Medical or Dental Council. Provisional Registration Certificate is acceptable only in cases where the candidate is undergoing an internship and likely to complete the same on or before 31st March of the year of admission.
vii. High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as proof of date or birth.
viii. Candidates allotted seat must carry one of the identification proofs (ID Proof) to the allotted college at the time of admission (as mentioned in the information Bulletin published by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) for AIPGMEE/ AIPGDEE i.e. PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhar Card).
ix. The Candidate should also bring/ upload the following certificates, if applicable.
a. SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority and should be in English or Hindi language. Subcaste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
b. OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The subcaste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. The OBC certificate must be in the format as mentioned in the prospectus.
c. Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board for 21 Benchmark Disabilities as per the Rights of Persons with Disability Act,2016. No other PwD certificate, issued by any other Authorities/ Hospital will be entertained.
x. Hand Written and Self Attested Undertaking by the candidate stating as under:
"I hereby declare that all the information given/ uploaded by me in the application is factually correct and true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I undertake that in the event of any information being found false or incorrect at any stage, my candidature is liable to be canceled and I will have no claim on the seat allotted to me by the competent authority."
3. Candidates can pay the requisite fees to the allotted college through their authorized portal to be notified in advance by the college authorities on the college website.
4. Candidates are advised to beware of any fake website and confirm the Account number and particulars of the college from the website of the college or by personally contacting them before paying the fees and ensure that the fees are being paid on the correct portal. MCC of DGHS shall not be held responsible for any case of forgery.
5. All admissions made online will be deemed Provisional, to be confirmed subject to verification of documents at the time of Physical Joining.
6. All candidates will be automatically considered willing for up-gradation to Round-2. However, the candidates will be upgraded subject to the exercise of fresh choices in Round-2 for up-gradation and as per inter se merit as and when it is feasible to conduct Round-2 of counseling.
7. Email Id/ Phone Number of the Principal/ Nodal Officer of allotted college will be displayed on respective college websites. Please stay in touch with MCC website (www.mcc.nic.in) for latest updates on counselling. In meanwhile, you are requested to follow the Guidelines of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, GOI and stay safe.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.