AIIMS Delhi Releases Stage I Result Of Post Basic BSc Nursing Entrance Exam, Details
New Delhi: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi) has released the stage I result of BSc Nursing (Post Basic) entrance examination 2022. The candidates whose names are there in the provisional selection list are required to appear for an interview and personal assessment through video conferencing mode (online mode) on 21st July 2022 and 22nd July 2022. The details of the...
New Delhi: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi) has released the stage I result of BSc Nursing (Post Basic) entrance examination 2022.
The candidates whose names are there in the provisional selection list are required to appear for an interview and personal assessment through video conferencing mode (online mode) on 21st July 2022 and 22nd July 2022. The details of the software platform, time slot, and procedures will be communicated to the candidates on their registered email ID in due course of time. The exam was held on 2nd July 2022. The detailed provisional selection list is enclosed in the notice below.
As per AIIMS, candidates, including tie cases as per the number of seats advertised in each category and applicable rules, have been called for interview & personal assessment (online mode). The candidature of the above candidates is subject to satisfying the eligibility conditions as laid down in the prospectus; verification of the information furnished in their application forms and the verification of original certificates/documents at the time of joining.
The candidates need to upload the following documents (5th July 2022 to 7th July 2022, up to 5:00 am) to the AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.ac.in by login candidate credentials –
1. Admit Card.
2. Certificate of Matriculation/High School showing the candidate's date of birth.
3. Certificate of 12th class passing under 10+2 system or equivalent (higher secondary on or before 1986).
4. Caste certificate, if they belong to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS Category. The Competent Authority should issue the Certificate as per the GOI rule. In the case of OBC ( CL)/EWS, the Certificate should be valid for Central Government jobs/Central Government Institutions only; otherwise, a claim for OBC (NCL)/EWS reservation will not be considered.
5. Mark Sheets of Qualifying Examination.
6. Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery. In the case of a male nurse (if passed before implementation of the new integrated course in 2003), besides being registered as a nurse with the State Nursing Council, they should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and instead of training in Midwifery, training in any subject out of the following, for a period of 6 months as prescribed in the Prospectus: - i)Operation Theatre Techniques, ii) Ophthalmic Nursing, iii) Leprosy Nursing, iv) TB Nursing, v) Psychiatric Nursing, vi) Neurological & Neuro Surgical Nursing, vii) Community Health nursing, viii) Cancer Nursing, ix) Orthopedic Nursing Certificate of Registration as a Nurse and Midwife from the Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council.
7. Registration as a nurse, RN, RM (Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife) with any state Nursing Council.
8. 'No Objection Certificate' if the candidate is already employed with Central/State Government/Public undertaking.
9. Certificate of disability from designated certifying authority for the person with benchmark disability.
10. Certificate of Physical fitness from Registered Medical Practitioner.
Those candidates, who are found not eligible for OBC/EWS seat based on verification of respective certificates, shall be treated as UR if their rank is within the cutoff rank for UR/Merit List or will NOT be considered to be in this list if rank is beyond the cut off rank for UR Merit List.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/result-stage1-post-basic-net-180047.pdf