AIIMS releases Entrance Examination Results Of MSc Nursing Course August 2022
New Delhi: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has announced the results of the MSc Nursing Course August 2022 entrance examination. The list consists of all provisionally qualified candidates who have appeared for the MSc Nursing Course entrance examination for AIIMS New Delhi, AIIMS Bhopal, AIIMS Bhubaneswar, AIIMS Gorakhpur, AIIMS Jodhpur, AIIMS Patna, AIIMS Raipur and...
New Delhi: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has announced the results of the MSc Nursing Course August 2022 entrance examination.
The list consists of all provisionally qualified candidates who have appeared for the MSc Nursing Course entrance examination for AIIMS New Delhi, AIIMS Bhopal, AIIMS Bhubaneswar, AIIMS Gorakhpur, AIIMS Jodhpur, AIIMS Patna, AIIMS Raipur and AIIMS Rishikesh held on 2nd July 2022.
Following are the details mentioned in the list –
1. Roll No.
4. Overall Rank
The seat allocation will be done in an online mode. Schedule for choice filling, rules & procedures of online seat allocation will be published in due course of time. All candidates may view/ download their marks from www.aiimsexams.ac.in with their login credentials. The candidates are advised to visit the website regularly for further latest updates, including online seat allocation schedule, dates, etc.
As per AIIMS, the inter se merit between candidates obtaining equal marks (tie cases) has been resolved in the following way -
1. Candidate obtaining less negative marks in the entrance examination.
2. Candidate older in age to be preferred.
The candidature of the above candidates in the respective categories is subject to fulfilment of eligibility conditions as laid down in the prospectus and verification of the documents/information furnished in their application forms, and the verification of original certificates/documents.
The candidates need to upload the following documents from 25th July 2022 to 1st August 2022 up to 5:00 pm on the AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.ac.in by login candidate credentials -
1. Birth certificate or High School Certificate showing date of birth.
2. Proof of belonging to a reserved category such as Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC/EWS Certificate/PWBD. OBC certificate issued between 19th June 2021 and 2nd July 2022 (Both inclusive dates) will be treated as valid. EWS certificate issued between 1st April 2022 to 2nd July 2022 (Both dates inclusive) will be treated as valid for the financial year 2022-2023 and Assessment year2021-2022. Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorised Medical Board. (for PWBD candidates only).
3. Degree/ Provisional certificate/Passing Proof of having passed the qualifying examination upto 31st July 2022.
4. In case the result is not declared, the bonafide certificate is issued by the college (As per the enclosed format).
Self Undertakings -
1. Distant Learning OR Regular course.
2. Tenure completion date, including Internship.
3. Mark sheets of the qualifying examination with 60% marks for Gen/OBC/EWS candidates (55% marks in case of SC/ST candidates).
4. Migration Certificate.
All uploaded certificates will be verified before the online seat allocation based on certificates uploaded on the website. No correspondence will be entertained in any mode after the closing date, and candidates who do not upload their documents will not be allowed to participate in online seat allocation.
OBC (NCL)/EWS certificate should be valid for Central Government jobs/Central Govt. Institutions only; otherwise, claim for OBC (NCL)/EWS reservation will not be considered. Those candidates, who are found not eligible for OBC (NCL)/EWS seat based on verification of respective certificates, shall be treated as UR if their rank is within the cut-off rank for UR Merit List or will not be considered to be in this list if rank is beyond the cutoff rank for UR Merit List.
In the List of AIIMS, New Delhi in-service candidates include only those candidates who have filled AIIMS New Delhi (in service) during Registration. Candidature of AIIMS New Delhi in-service candidates is Subject to further verification of employment in AIIMS New Delhi.
The result of candidates (Roll No- 8163297, 8160152, 8164981) who are petitioners at the Hon'ble High Court W.P. (C ) No. 7805/2022 in the matter of Chithra N & Ors Vs AIIMS has been kept withheld and subject to the outcome of the said Court Case.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/net-msc-nursing-2022-result-all-qualified-candidates-roll-wise-181427.pdf
Debmitra has completed her certified course in content writing from ETC Delhi in 2020. She has 3 years of experience into content writing. She joined Medical Dialogues in 2021 and covers educational news.