BSc Nursing, Paramedical admissions 2021: JnK's BOPEE issues reporting instructions for selected candidates
Srinagar: Through a recent notice, the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) has issued reporting instructions for candidates who had appeared for counselling with respect to admissions in BSc Nursing, BSc Paramedical Courses-2021The Board conducted 3rd round of up-gradation/ allotment (Mop-up) physical counselling of eligible candidates who had applied for B.Sc. Nursing...
Srinagar: Through a recent notice, the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) has issued reporting instructions for candidates who had appeared for counselling with respect to admissions in BSc Nursing, BSc Paramedical Courses-2021
The Board conducted 3rd round of up-gradation/ allotment (Mop-up) physical counselling of eligible candidates who had applied for B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Paramedical / B.Sc. Technology Courses-2021, w.e.f. 21-12-2021 to 25-12-2021 at BOPEE Office, Srinagar/ Jammu simultaneously. The candidates who participated in the said counselling and have been allotted seats as per their merit-cum preferences are hereby provisionally selected for admission to the above courses in various Colleges of Union Territory of J&K as per the list shown in the document attached below.
The candidates are advised to report to their respective allotted Colleges/ Institutions w.e.f. 27-12-2021 to 07-01-2022 (03.00 PM) along with following documents/ certificates:-
1. Marks card of 10+2.
2. Date of Birth certificate of 10th class.
3. Domicile certificate.
4. Category certificate if any.
5. Medical fitness certificate.
6. Any other certificate/document as required by the college authorities.
The candidates are advised to report to the allotted Colleges / Institutions up to 7th of January 2022 positively.
It shall be sole responsibility of the colleges / Institutions concerned to ensure proper check and verification of documents/ eligibility as per Indian Nursing Council (INC) guidelines before the candidates are allowed for admission and in case of any discrepancy in the requisite documents is found the same shall be reported to the Board for further course of action under rules, the notice said.
In order to complete admission process within the prescribed cut-off date (07-01-2022) the Colleges/ Institutions shall keep their admission counters open even on holidays/ off days and designate Nodal Officers to facilitate the candidates to complete their admission process well in time. However, the candidates should in their own interest avoid waiting for the last day to complete admission formalities since delay has the potential of causing hardships to the candidates.
Further, as provided under Section 9(2) of J&K Reservation Act 2004, the Board converted Reserved Category seats (B. Sc. Nursing =105, B. Sc. Paramedical = 156, and B. Sc. Technology = 10) which remained unfilled due to non-availability of eligible Reserved Category Candidates during 3rdround of counselling and filled accordingly as per merit / preferences of the candidate.
The Heads of the Colleges/ Institutions are advised to furnish the shortfall, if any, to the Board through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org 8thof January 2022 (upto 04:00 PM).
1. The admission of the candidates is purely provisional and shall be cancelled in case any information furnished by any candidate proves to be false/ fabricated, and action as warranted under Law shall be initiated against such candidate(s).
2. The Concerned Colleges/Institutions shall ensure that, any person with disability, if selected in open merit or some reserved category, constitute a special Medical Board to assess such candidates and make recommendations based on which colleges shall take further necessary action. In case any such candidate does not fulfill the bench marks of eligibility, he/she shall not be admitted to the course/ college and the matter shall be reported to the BOPEE.
3. For fee / documents required for admission in the College/ Institute, the provisionally selected candidates are advised to contact concerned College/ Institute before the last date of admission as fixed by Board.
4. The Heads of Institutions are advised to release the documents and fee deposited by the candidates who have been upgraded from one stream to other stream or one College to other College as per circular issued by J&K Paramedical Council, without any loss of time.
5. The other terms and conditions shall remain same as notified in e- Information Brochure/ Notifications/ Notices issued by the Board from time to time.
To view the official notice and list of selected candidates click on the following link: