DME Chhattisgarh to release New Counselling Schedule for Nursing admission soon
Chhattisgarh: The Director of Medical Education (DME) announced that the new schedule for the Nursing courses counselling process for 2022 admission will be released.
As per the notice, for the Nursing courses 2022 admission, the permission list from Chhattisgarh Nurse Registration Council and the list related to Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh have not been issued. Because of the absence of these two details, a new counselling schedule will be released for the Nursing courses admission process.
The new schedule will be announced in due course of time. The candidates who have applied for the course need to keep track of the website www.cgdme.co.in for further updates.
The following are the courses included –
1. BSc Nursing
2. MSc Nursing
3. Post Basic BSc Nursing
4. Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing
5. GNM Nursing
The counselling process for all the above nursing courses will be carried out by the counselling committee formed by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Raipur as per the rules of admission. The counselling committee will conduct the counselling process for Government and Private Nursing Colleges. So the candidates should not fall prey to any individual or institute claiming admission to these courses.
Documents to be carried at the time of counselling –
1. Entrance exam admit card.
2. Entrance exam mark sheet.
3. 10th mark sheet /date of birth proof.
4. 12th mark sheet.
5. Domicile certificate.
6. Caste certificate (if applicable).
7. Proof of other backward castes.
8. Physical disability certificate (if applicable).
Documents required at the time of admission –
1. Allotment letter.
2. Breakage bond (government colleges only).
3. Transfer certificate.
4. Character certificate.
5. Migration certificate.
6. Gap certificate.
7. Aadhar card/ other documents for photo identity.
8. Passport size photos (coloured and black and white). Four copies each.
9. Tuition and non-government fees.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/nursing-182718.pdf.